Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 10. (Read 23250 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
January 06, 2019, 03:53:50 AM
All who managed to buy it at a very low price, they are already in the black. And I think it was worth investing money at that price. Now we can say these people have earned and in the future can earn much more. So it was a great investment. Now you can also buy, only more fear and more costs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 06, 2019, 02:42:48 AM
Absolutely nothing,things are looking better for ethereum for now as per the Jan 16th fork update which I think will make ethereum run to the moon ,I'm expecting more than 200$ in price per ETH
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 02:14:03 AM
Back in Jan 2018, many said they will sell everything they have to buy Ether if the price drops below $200.  But I guess, many have sold ETHER because they were panic and this has caused massive dumping. Now that ETHER has gone up almost 100% in just 5-6 weeks, I believe that many have regret for not buying at $80.  Including myself, but because I did not have any extra cash. 
This is the usual manipulation of my friend. You must always look at the liquidity of the coin, the volume of trades.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:49:45 AM
about, ethereum will be fine. the proof today is that ethereum has returned to reach $ 150. will soon reach $ 200 in the middle of this month or later this month.
I don't think so, ETH is currently unable to continue to rise and is moving sideways. I predict that ETH will go down to $ 120-130 in the coming days and if it goes lower then it will definitely cost less than $ 100 again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 06, 2019, 12:46:57 AM
about, ethereum will be fine. the proof today is that ethereum has returned to reach $ 150. will soon reach $ 200 in the middle of this month or later this month.
Ethereum will be fine, calm down he will definitely rise higher. after going down so much there will definitely be a movement towards goodness for Ethereum, maybe it will rise slowly and may be able to ride lightly, but we must be vigilant and often pay attention to his movements so that you don't lose the good time you should be able to do.

It seems like here strongly believes in ethereum. Means the same as me, I also think the same thing. Ethereum will increase in the future. Because as you say ethereum has gone down for too long. And now it's time to rise even higher.
Activity: 249
January 05, 2019, 11:40:34 PM
Ethereum will be fine, calm down he will definitely rise higher. after going down so much there will definitely be a movement towards goodness for Ethereum, maybe it will rise slowly and may be able to ride lightly, but we must be vigilant and often pay attention to his movements so that you don't lose the good time you should be able to do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 10:20:22 PM
Activity: 518
January 04, 2019, 12:44:31 PM
I think ethereum still has good prospects going forward, indeed for now the ethereum condition is dying with prices falling almost to the ground, but ethereum is not over and there is always hope to rise again.
Ethereum no one will give a drop to kopecks, because it is not profitable for anyone.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 04, 2019, 12:42:50 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
I think with the expected hardfork of Ethereum this month (three hardforks), interesting things will happen to the ethereum blockchain. The expected forks will updates features of the blockchain and somewhat would provide solutions to issues it is currently experiencing.
Lucky for those who able to buy in when price struggles and dumped so hard, as they can sell it now gaining more than 80%, lots of those panic holders are already regretting why they sold what they've hold while the market is not good for this project and now that the value bounced back with the expected fork it will rise high again in a short period of time.
Activity: 518
January 04, 2019, 12:40:35 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Well, what to say, it was necessary to buy when it cost 85-90 dollars, I wish I had had time to buy for such a price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 12:40:17 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the most attractive token to invest in 2019. Last year, the fall of Ether was due to massive sales of token from ICO projects. As soon as Ethereum dropped below $ 100, large investors began to buy it massively. I think this year we will see the growth of Ether to its historical heights.
of course, this is going to be a moment awaited by many people and are optimistic that the year 2019 is a year full of goodness for crypto similarly ethereum, will cast a lot of advantage to the holders and bird lovers there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 04, 2019, 12:36:46 PM
I think with the expected hardfork of Ethereum this month (three hardforks), interesting things will happen to the ethereum blockchain. The expected forks will updates features of the blockchain and somewhat would provide solutions to issues it is currently experiencing.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 04, 2019, 12:33:15 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the most attractive token to invest in 2019. Last year, the fall of Ether was due to massive sales of token from ICO projects. As soon as Ethereum dropped below $ 100, large investors began to buy it massively. I think this year we will see the growth of Ether to its historical heights.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 26, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Ether is ok, this is always a good investment, so, you don't need to get afraid to invest there. As usual, ETH price come back from 83 USD to 158 USD within a week! So, some investors already made almost 100% profit! This is normal that ETH price may drop again but don't be upset, keep your believe on Etereum and keep investing there. You will be happy within a few months!
Activity: 753
December 26, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
If you take into account the technology / network Ethereum - then it is gaining popularity and the team is working to improve it. But if you look at the price, it decreases because of the overall market situation and because many projects sell large amounts of ETH, which affects the decline in demand and prices. Therefore, with ETH everything will be fine in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 26, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
I think that everything is fine with Ethereum and in the future we can see a significant increase. We all saw how a few days ago the air rushed to 150$. the team is actively working, Vitalik distributed the ETH to the teams of developers, at their first request. Patience and ether will surprise us.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 26, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
Mostly nothing, the coin right now is just following the lead of bitcoin and with time I think things are going to be better for the coin but the fact that people are able to make tokens on the network does not seem to be helping the coin. It has literally lost its place as the second best coin in the industry and that is a big blow, it needs time to grow even more
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
In January the main update comes, we will see what will happen after this, it is very important update because it is next step to change the consensus from PoW to PoS and I think that PoS will attract more people.
Let's hope for it, because today there are still a very large number of requests and expectations, today there is still a huge opportunity to receive high processing speeds from ETH. Therefore, we still try to understand how you can have time to invest now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 20, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
it will grow and will cost over 2k dollars, you'll see! I am sure that the ethereum is waiting for very great prospects
I also agree that Ethereum will grow and cost more than 2 thousand dollars, but it will happen in six months, not earlier. Now Ethereum will be able to rise to 130-160 dollars, although it is weaker than Bitcoin, as I expected that when Bitcoin will cost 3800, Ethereum will cost 130 dollars.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
it will grow and will cost over 2k dollars, you'll see! I am sure that the ethereum is waiting for very great prospects
Pages:
Jump to: