Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 4. (Read 23249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 04, 2019, 11:24:43 AM
I think ETH will recover against both dollar and BTC. Whether Constantinople can provide the impetus for an upwards move I don't know. Probably not. But when BTC rises start then the recovery of all crypto should start, and I'd expect an ETH rally to follow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 10:08:13 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
There is now more promising than ethereum so it is much better to buy more whike the price sits from 90-110$ to prevent becoming late for the bullrun

That once again happens with Ethereum, the market continues to fall, and Ethereum's decline is higher than other Altcoin. I can't know what's going on and how this is happening. Many people say that Ethereum will fall deeper, but many people say that Ethereum has reached the target so this is its stop.
Stop listening to hearsay mate,ethreum is still on rank #3 and capitalization is more than 11 billion dollars so whats the matter for being panicked?
People are so panicked as if 11 billion is a meager capitalization and the Ethereum team consists of schoolchildren, not experienced people who have been dragging the project to the top for years
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 04, 2019, 02:41:24 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
There is now more promising than ethereum so it is much better to buy more whike the price sits from 90-110$ to prevent becoming late for the bullrun

That once again happens with Ethereum, the market continues to fall, and Ethereum's decline is higher than other Altcoin. I can't know what's going on and how this is happening. Many people say that Ethereum will fall deeper, but many people say that Ethereum has reached the target so this is its stop.
Stop listening to hearsay mate,ethreum is still on rank #3 and capitalization is more than 11 billion dollars so whats the matter for being panicked?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
February 04, 2019, 01:28:01 AM
Ethereum is already slipping to #3 and many ICOs have plenty or bags to offload to pay for their burn rate. Downhill from here.
Activity: 484
January 17, 2019, 12:06:44 PM
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 12:03:16 PM
And Bitcoin dropped to what value?  This is the market we are talking about and a price will definitely go up and down. Currently ethereum is up as well as many others. So nothing is happening to it
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 11:58:32 AM
ETH will grow with the market and beyond it as it has much more to recover from last year. With the upcoming
development upgrades there are good chances for faster recovery.
The ICO sphere is in decline, it affects the strength of Ethereum, and the fact that ICO will become popular again, I have little faith, so not everything is as good as you want
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 11:25:21 AM
Everyone used to think that the price for ETH would have a rise and if you didn’t notice it really was, especially when we could really afford to buy ETH for $ 85 now I think that everyone already misses these prices.
everyone who wants to invest, of course, is waiting for etehreum at the lowest price. but I think, at the current price, I can see, the etehreum market is very bad. when we have high trust in this coin, maybe this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 602
January 17, 2019, 11:22:28 AM
Everyone used to think that the price for ETH would have a rise and if you didn’t notice it really was, especially when we could really afford to buy ETH for $ 85 now I think that everyone already misses these prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 06:26:46 PM
ETH will grow with the market and beyond it as it has much more to recover from last year. With the upcoming
development upgrades there are good chances for faster recovery.
Activity: 448
January 16, 2019, 01:05:43 PM
Ethereum’s Constantinople hard fork faces a delay over a newly discovered security vulnerability, this may allow hackers to steal user funds. It is not yet known when the network will be updated.
Because of this, even after the update, you should not expect that the price will go up, as investors will be careful and will not incur their money in a project that may be vulnerable
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 04:26:13 AM
Ethereum’s Constantinople hard fork faces a delay over a newly discovered security vulnerability, this may allow hackers to steal user funds. It is not yet known when the network will be updated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 16, 2019, 04:18:03 AM
Anyway, in this Ethereum price prediction guide, I am going to start by briefly explaining what the Ethereum project actually is, followed by a quick overview of what you need to consider before acting on a price prediction.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2019, 04:16:34 AM
Eth will bounce back better than it was before now. It will take time and hopefully the upgrade propels its price movement faster than we anticipated.
The Constantinople hardfork have been postponed today morning in order to find and prevent the security bags. I think that after this hardfork ether will start to grow rapidly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 04:12:14 AM
Eth will bounce back better than it was before now. It will take time and hopefully the upgrade propels its price movement faster than we anticipated.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 04:03:56 AM
I think you need to invest right now while the current value of it is in the lowest price to make a better profit this coming months. As I noticed to Eth it is starting to increase it's value in the past days even it falls down sometime but still I believed that it will have a great amount of increase this coming months that's why you better prepare your yourself if you are gonna invest.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 03:47:05 AM
Ethereum get dump at past next but this 2019 we see that ethereum get closer growing up. It's more than improve than other altcoins that not already pumping up.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 01:15:35 PM
Ethereum will get a great blockchain update within the upcoming days and then the price will drop, because people are awaiting a new coin, but Constantinople is a major blockchain update and not a new coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 15, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
supposedly with the spread of news about hardfork that will occur in ethereum able to push the price up, but in fact until now ethereum prices have declined, whatever will happen, maybe when the hardfork occurs, the price just starts to rise.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
January 15, 2019, 11:43:19 AM
At present Ether is in very strong position, not to worried about that. It comes 2nd in position after Bitcoin. People also have full trust on it. Everybody waiting for right time, when it again rises in peak.
if we hold eth and bitcoin dont worry about its future, although at this moment its price down alot.much people still believed about the future of bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: