Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 7. (Read 23249 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 06:02:49 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

I am also confident that gradually the state of Ethereum will steadily improve. It really has great potential for successful development, becoming a powerful platform for the development of new projects, the launch of ICO. So now I continue to hodl and buy coins for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
January 11, 2019, 08:47:17 AM
Ethereum is the driver of the ICO project, if ethereum goes down all investors who invest in the ico projects and bounty hunter that campaign will be worried because the price of tokens that will be received will also go down, I hope with the hard fork Constatinople ethereum prices will rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 08:36:53 AM
Of course, Ethereum is a rather promising coin, which is currently experiencing another decline, which needs to be used!
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 01:11:11 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Currently, ETH is at $ 126, which is still low. But the possibility of an increase in ETH is difficult to predict.ETH may be subject to speculation and dumping, making it fall so quickly. I will still choose ETH after Bitcoin to invest even though the ETH price is very low.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 11, 2019, 12:52:06 AM

Due to the recent news concerning the market of Ethereum, there's no doubt that it can recover its market price too fast in the late January. Other altcoins do also have some factors that will push their market way up higher not just hard forks.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 11, 2019, 12:22:48 AM
Ethereum, like most Altcoins, follows the trends of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin. If bitcoin is down, Ether and altcoins go down. Yesterday there was another failure, Ethereum fell by 15%. I think this is due to the general situation in the financial markets. Fever is not only cryptocurrency, but also ordinary financial markets. But in the long run, Ethereum looks attractive and it is advisable to use a token price drop for promising purchases.
Activity: 518
January 10, 2019, 04:01:39 PM
I think that Ethereum remains a promising investment, because the team continues to develop the coin!
I agree, I also think the eth is still promising, because the team makes the project better every day and he has no competitors
In fact ETH has a lot of competitors, some examples are NEO, EOS, XRP .. these are altcoin competing with ETH and XRP that seem to have surpassed ETH many times in 2018. ETH needs to fight more to be stable in 2nd place
Xp well, I do not think the competitors eth , xrp an entirely different product than the eth , I think the main competitor Ethereum is of course eos which is now very much developing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 03:11:16 PM
I think that Ethereum remains a promising investment, because the team continues to develop the coin!
I agree, I also think the eth is still promising, because the team makes the project better every day and he has no competitors

Ethereum is the coolest altcoin, and it is the best project which will be developing in several new directions. probably, ETH mining will be not profitable, but the token will grow, so it is worth holding it.
Activity: 249
January 10, 2019, 10:26:29 AM
I think that the coin will return to growth again, especially when they launch the next hardfork!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2019, 05:30:08 AM
The condition of ether for now is still up and down not yet fully stable and is now in a period of recovery even though it is still in a normal condition but I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time and support for this coin will not be reduced. again
There are always doubts about what will happen next, the price drop or growth, but if it does not invest even in such moments as now, it is easier to leave the cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 09, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

Well, if you think the price is quite accessible in your opinion, then go for it. Thank note that if you feel some risk, you might benefit good if the market turns out to be favorable to you.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 11:42:25 PM
Right now Ethereum already starting to rise and it alraeady at $150+ and also there is a plan for a hardfork on ethereum, that should be able to make etherum even better than it was before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 11:14:43 PM
The condition of ether for now is still up and down not yet fully stable and is now in a period of recovery even though it is still in a normal condition but I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time and support for this coin will not be reduced. again
you are right. ethereum still long on his journey. It is still likely to be greater than its accomplishments. It will even be growing in line with the times.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2019, 10:42:00 PM
copper member
Activity: 287
January 09, 2019, 10:02:30 PM
Well, it is evident now that the eth becomes 150$ and I am certain that there will be another bull run making the ethereums worth around 250$. If we would wait patiently, we will be benefited from it.  If you buy more now, you will still gain around 60-70 % and it is still a win.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 09:59:11 PM
Ethereum is what happens to the entire cryptocurrency market. The price then falls then flies up. Now it's finally starting to grow. I am sure that it will grow to its previous performance.
Ethereum has a very deep decline so that until now only certain people can wait and survive holding Ethereum.
if I see it before, the Ethereum that goes down can rise again even though it takes a long time.
I believe if Ethereum will skyrocket again, because he is a strong Altcoin and he can survive.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 09, 2019, 07:53:35 PM
In fact ETH has a lot of competitors, some examples are NEO, EOS, XRP .. these are altcoin competing with ETH and XRP that seem to have surpassed ETH many times in 2018. ETH needs to fight more to be stable in 2nd place
ethereum still has to struggle to maintain its second position in the market, there is still a need for better development so
ethereum cannot be defeated by its competitors and also so that prices do not drop dramatically like last year
Activity: 336
January 09, 2019, 06:45:15 PM
Ethereum is what happens to the entire cryptocurrency market. The price then falls then flies up. Now it's finally starting to grow. I am sure that it will grow to its previous performance.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 09, 2019, 06:07:05 PM
Ethereum is the most used and trusted platform. After resolving the issues it has had recently,
ETH will start recovering and that will be reflected on the price.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 05:57:59 PM
Despite all this retracement and downtime for ethereum, i still consider ethereum a good token to hold, my reason for saying this is that it's acceptability is high, and we know what happens when demand is high, the price will definitely move up. So i would conclude that ethereum will gain more value
Pages:
Jump to: