Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 6. (Read 23250 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 14, 2019, 03:00:36 AM
With the ethereum coin, nothing bad will happen. It will remain as reliable and promising as it was before. Now we are expecting improvements in ethereum in two days, which should significantly increase its popularity. It’s not long to wait. Moreover, all advertised forks - ETCV and ETN turned out to be frauds and there will be no new competitors for ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 01:53:33 AM
With this hard fork now, the ETH value is back down and I believe that in the future ETH prices will rise again even though it looks like it will take quite a long time, so if you have more funds it doesn't hurt to invest in ETH.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 01:43:47 AM
I feel that smart contracts are still on the side of the ethereum platform, even though the current price below is not the end of this coin journey. I always believe that ethereum will rise again from current prices. My advice is to buy it when this low price allows you to make a big profit on this coin
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 01:28:41 AM
It all depends on BTC's price, as it is still the engine if cryto market. BTC and ETH still heavily control the price movements of the entire mraket. Perfect example is when ETH went on a bullrun, and at same time, all other altcoins paired against it tanked hard, as all that money moved over to ETH.
however many alcoins are connected with ethereum. the ethereum market is bad, so we can all see that all latcoins with ethereum networks also experienced the same decline. we must believe that ethereum can pass through this, and soon grow back. we all hope to be patient waiting for the bull to come.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 14, 2019, 01:20:15 AM
It all depends on BTC's price, as it is still the engine if cryto market. BTC and ETH still heavily control the price movements of the entire mraket. Perfect example is when ETH went on a bullrun, and at same time, all other altcoins paired against it tanked hard, as all that money moved over to ETH.
Activity: 182
January 13, 2019, 08:58:46 PM
do not worry about ethereum as it is one of the most attractive coins on the market at the moment
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 07:59:27 PM
I think ethereum is still promising even though the current price is cheap and difficult to improve, I'm sure how many
months ahead ethereum prices will rise again, the current price decline should we use to buy ethereum at a low price
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 13, 2019, 07:51:16 PM
If eth drops further again this time, i will not miss the opportunity, but go ahead to buy more of it, because there is every tendency it rises back.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 05:31:05 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Currently, ETH is at $ 126, which is still low. But the possibility of an increase in ETH is difficult to predict.ETH may be subject to speculation and dumping, making it fall so quickly. I will still choose ETH after Bitcoin to invest even though the ETH price is very low.
Although the price of Ethereum is low now, but in relation to the price of Bitcoin, the price of Ethereum has increased. Ethereum will grow, but it all depends on the market. Where the market will move, Ethereum will move there.
Activity: 364
January 13, 2019, 05:05:57 PM
it is obvious the ethereum developers headed by vitalik buterin have some great plans for the ethereum token and they tend to take that plan into implementation any time soon and that i believe will make the ethereum token become greater and gain value more than it is currently. i cannot say for sure if it can get to another all-time-high but i know it will be great.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:02:29 PM
Don't speculate on it, better find promising coins and grow your assets. It is the only thing you can do, make a good portfolio and hold it for years.
Activity: 574
January 13, 2019, 04:51:33 PM
Well, ethereum can drop below 90$, but at the same time there are chances for a growth to 200$. Now is a perfect point to buy ethereum and it seems to me that I am going to go all in on this level.
ethereum below 200$ is a sweet price
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 13, 2019, 04:36:00 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 13, 2019, 04:32:15 PM
No one knows , ethereum can be replaced by another more technological blockchain and it is tricky question, but I still think there is unrealised potential of this crypto currency and there is a lot of things to do in ethereum ecosystem like POS, scalability
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2019, 04:27:06 PM
I noticed that with strong price fluctuations in the crypto market, Ethereum always fluctuates in price the most. What is the reason I can not understand. I can only assume that the various tokens sell on Ethereum and then already sell Ethereum.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 13, 2019, 04:01:34 PM
it is far from the highest price it has ever achieved while the opportunity to be able to set a new price record is huge as long as you have a spare money and want to hold it for a long time, I'm sure you won't regret buying it for $ 90, You will even feel lucky
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 03:53:36 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
There is no doubt that the most reliable and promising coin is ethereum. The advertised forks from this coin - Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) and Ethereum Nowa (ETN) turned out to be common fraud.
We are expecting significant improvements in ethereum on January 16 that will raise this coin to a new qualitative level. I think that the price of ethereum will steadily rise after this. So if possible now it is worth investing in this coin.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 03:27:39 PM
Ethereum is still the best. In my opinion, if the price decreases you should buy it according to current conditions, of course you can get a profit for example, the price of Ethereum rises to $ 150 then you get a profit of $ 60 and that will add your income. If the price of Ethereum rises 2x, then you can get a bigger profit even though the price of Ethereum is far from the price last year, but Ethereum remains the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 13, 2019, 02:39:53 PM
Currently I'm collecting Ethereum, the price of Ethereum is very cheap. I will wait for the next few months. Indeed the increase in the price of Ethereum is very difficult to predict. But I'm sure the price of Ethereum will increase in the next few months.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 06:53:42 AM
You talked as if it is only Ethereum that experienced such last year. Most top coins last year lost close to 90% of their last all time high but I think it won't be like that this year though we may not experience full fledged bull run but the market will not be retrogressive like what we experienced last year
Pages:
Jump to: