Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 5. (Read 23249 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 11:13:54 AM
At present Ether is in very strong position, not to worried about that. It comes 2nd in position after Bitcoin. People also have full trust on it. Everybody waiting for right time, when it again rises in peak.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 11:10:17 AM
nothing will happend to Ether because it will rise up again soon and maybe it will be rise up higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 07:46:33 PM
ethereum is still the best, although the price drops and is very cheap, but still has the potential to go up again. when compared to other altcoins, I prefer ethereum, and ethereum there will be hardfork, which maybe make the price go up again. ethereum will still be the best.
Activity: 512
January 14, 2019, 07:40:47 PM
Not to be worry for ETH as it has one of the most active development teams. Some developments need more time and that  is reflected on the price if the updates are missing. Now, ETH team is on track and doing the fork mid January. ETH still remains one of the most perspective and trusted altcoin.
Activity: 1344
January 14, 2019, 04:09:55 PM
No need to worry about ethereum! He proved himself very well. Now they can spoil it for all the conditions. I bought it cheaper, I sold it more expensive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 02:53:26 PM
I have absolutely no worries about the fate of Ethereum.
This is the most promising coin in my opinion right now on the cryptocurrency market.
She has a future and it is bright. For investing I prefer it.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2019, 02:41:30 PM
I'm sure ETH will cost even less than it does now. It's pretty sad for investors. But the price of ETH will rise only when Vitalik Buterin's team makes hardfork blockchain 2.0. And then the price of ETH will fly up. ETH has a future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 14, 2019, 01:30:35 PM
Good things will become of the Ethereum price again after the upgrade. The upgrse will scale the project more hopefully new members will be attra Ted to the Ethereum network. If you bought at that price, you should've gotten over 80% gain form it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 01:22:54 PM
Ethereum has very promising future. As soon as consensus will change to PoS everything will be changed. Thanks to it Ethereum will be faster, more secure and more interesting for holders.
Ah faster he not will if anything , but I think this will attract more investors in this at face value , so as Ethereum very popular and I think popularity its not will lose
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 14, 2019, 10:06:28 AM
Even though Ethereum fell so badly, I think that the coin still remains promising for purchase!
I do not know yet. Now I do not see any news that will help the Ethereum price to grow. I think that now ETH will still fall more
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 09:46:44 AM
Even though Ethereum fell so badly, I think that the coin still remains promising for purchase!
Activity: 406
January 14, 2019, 08:59:07 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

If you had decided to buy it at that time of low price then for sure you had gain profits as it rise higher at $170 then it dumps again to $117. I think the crypto market is still in the control of the bear as the price can't rise higher even with the hype of the ethereum hard fork. Investors had been waiting for the bull run but I think this will take longer to happen. I'm putting my money in Ethereum as this is one of the best altcoin that has strong community support that can boost the price once the bull run will begin.
copper member
Activity: 31
January 14, 2019, 08:44:57 AM
Ethereum has very bright future in the long-term run. They have an advantage against other smart-contract platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2019, 08:13:28 AM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Forks new on the Ether have already been prepared, but will they receive real demand. The most suitable coin on smart contracts for me is EOS or Zilliqa, there is already no faith in the Ether and its development.

Please show to us at least one serious token on EOS. And Zilliqa has the testnet only as for now. Nobody wants to do projects on this platforms. Ethereum developers have a time to upgrade whole things.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 14, 2019, 07:36:03 AM

The current ethereum price is $ 118. This price is the same as the price in December 2018. This is quite cheap. In my opinion, the price of ETH will fall to $ 80 this month.
But this is only my estimate, if you are sure to buy now, you can buy it.
Activity: 64
January 14, 2019, 06:55:38 AM
I think this interesting article answer some doubts about the main goals that Ethereum should front facing this year.

https://www.coindesk.com/what-happened-to-dapps-and-4-other-big-questions-for-ethereum-in-2019
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 14, 2019, 04:17:36 AM
Ethereum has very promising future. As soon as consensus will change to PoS everything will be changed. Thanks to it Ethereum will be faster, more secure and more interesting for holders.
Activity: 313
January 14, 2019, 04:11:00 AM
Forks new on the Ether have already been prepared, but will they receive real demand. The most suitable coin on smart contracts for me is EOS or Zilliqa, there is already no faith in the Ether and its development.
Ethereum can still rise and I still believe if he will rise again so he can still be profitable. he is the best Altcoin that has great power, this is a matter of time and now may not be the right time and is still waiting for the process. the process runs and requires a long time so it is not easy to get big results. Ethereum is also designed for the development of decentralized applications and smart contracts so that he can still promise in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 14, 2019, 04:08:51 AM

Ethereum is still more promising but the other coins with smart contracts can possibly perform better this year also. Ethereum has a fork early this year which help boost its price temporarily. This fork will be followed by another update next year which is called serenity to improve the features of the coin further. Ethereum will still lead the altcoins in term of profitability others will try to challenge it in the months to come.
Activity: 490
January 14, 2019, 03:11:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: