Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 17. (Read 21094 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 01:18:55 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

Maybe the market will going to start all over meaning to say that they might adjust well to the situation in order to still utilize ICO's that will going to be part of the market if that happens so.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 24, 2019, 01:17:46 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Maybe you already know when the price of bitcoin has decreased to the price at this time and there is many altcoins are no longer interested by investors so they sell it. That is an effect of the decline in bitcoin prices, but that depends on the ICO project itself. When many people consider the project to have potential, they will always try to save the token even though the price continues to decline.  So even though the price of bitcoin fall more than $1,000 if the token has a large potential, the token definitely have a price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
February 24, 2019, 01:16:15 AM
ICO will still exist at any price of bitcoin, but only really good projects will be successful, just like now there are so many ICO projects coming in but very few are successful
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 24, 2019, 01:00:56 AM
Don't worry impossible bitcoin could back to lower price under $1000, how ever bitcoin have stronger and today raised up below $4000 and always have chance could raised up again to higher price, keep hold your asset in bitcoin.
Great to see that BTC has exceeded $ 4000. Currently BTC has surpassed $ 4200 and I am confident that its price will continue to increase in the near future. $ 5000 and $ 6000 are the next targets for BTC
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
February 24, 2019, 12:40:56 AM
Don't worry impossible bitcoin could back to lower price under $1000, how ever bitcoin have stronger and today raised up below $4000 and always have chance could raised up again to higher price, keep hold your asset in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 12:00:17 AM
At the present time, we are already seeing the collapse of many interesting projects. With the fall in prices will remain only the most popular ICO.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 23, 2019, 11:26:42 PM
I think it's possible, but it's terrible if Bitcoin drops to such a price. That means popularity of Bitcoin is very bad, major coins alone are not favored why choose to invest in ICO, with a less clear future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 10:39:34 PM
That might happen, cos up until today the way that altcoin moves is always following the way bitcoin moves.
No one able to deny it, it already became the nature of altcoins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
February 23, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
ICO will collect almost no money and it will be much harder than now. Already the good projects have problems to collect funds and when BTC goes down to 1000$ nobody will sell his BTC for ICO coins.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 10:02:37 PM
I think ICO's will not die people who believe in crypto will stil believe in ICO's and investing ICO is good also but you need to choose only the right one that has a practical and working concept not a day dreaming concept Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 23, 2019, 09:51:47 PM
ICOs need to adapt to the new challenges. There were ICOs when a bitcon was worth $1k, so I don't think ICOs cannot exist at BTC = $1,000.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 23, 2019, 09:39:20 PM
If the ICOs are not launching different prospects like facebook, twitter, blogs and other social medias it could not bring many investors to their project and the ICOs it might going to die because there are no investment to run their project in crypto industry.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 09:17:06 PM
Obviously the ICO market will not die they will just adopt new ways to raise funds like they will reduce the target raising funds and if they have useful working product then investors will support them even if the condition is in the bear state. But we cannot deny if the price of BTC fall around $1000, then 90/100 ICOs will going to get affected as it will be very challenging to raise funds during bear market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 09:02:26 PM
If the market condition is bad it can affect the ICO sales mostly there main sale will be postpone and move to into several months due to bad market.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
February 23, 2019, 08:15:40 PM
ICO will always be scattered, and many scammers are hiding behind ico, which will disappear instead of the ico but the investors will be lost
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
February 23, 2019, 07:53:37 PM
The situation with the ICO now is not very favorable, so if bitcoin continues to fall even lower, it will have a very bad impact on the ICO.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 23, 2019, 07:45:32 PM
Of course ICO's will be affected if Bitcoin price keep going down but I also think that more investor or traders will buy that Bitcoin to hold because of it is so cheap and if this really happen I think investment on newly projects will reduce.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 07:30:59 PM
First, it will affect so many ICOs and  a lot of them will not be able to continue again, but those that are coming up newly, will have to strategize and find a better way to raise fund.
Although, in a situation like this, investors tend to become discouraged from investing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 07:28:06 PM
I think that the ICO will at least begin to extend indefinitely, but most likely many of them will simply die, as well as many projects that have already been dying out.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 23, 2019, 07:27:11 PM
of course ICO will die slowly if bitcoin drops to $ 1000, especially now that there is an IEO that is almost similar to ICO but more promising with its success.
Pages:
Jump to: