Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 19. (Read 21094 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
February 23, 2019, 03:31:53 PM
If the project is really promising, then it will not need to hold a token sale, they will easily sell all the tokens to investment funds on a private sale
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 23, 2019, 03:06:27 PM
Maybe ICO will not dying anymore If crypto lovers go on with cryptocurrency. Demand is everything, its not depend only on market value (price). Market depending on people’s demand and supply. Every finance market follow this rules. So Don't worry about this.       
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 23, 2019, 02:38:30 PM
Lol
No matter what happens ico will still always survive
Because no matter the no of bad projects, good projects will still prevail
Activity: 579
February 23, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

yes the icos are in great distress compared to 2017 many are not able to raise enough funds to go on others are scam if the bitcoin back to 1000 $ maybe it would be the coup de grace for them(icos) but maybe it would reset the market and would not have more great variations
Of course, if we compare the prices of new indicators of cryptocurrency in 2016 and today, as well as compare the results of ico companies, then we can assume that the fall of cryptocurrency, and in particular Bitcoin to 1000 dollars, can almost destroy the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 197
February 23, 2019, 02:03:43 PM

yes the icos are in great distress compared to 2017 many are not able to raise enough funds to go on others are scam if the bitcoin back to 1000 $ maybe it would be the coup de grace for them(icos) but maybe it would reset the market and would not have more great variations
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 23, 2019, 01:39:09 PM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
if that times happen probably there are some will shutdown their project but in view only those have no good team behind especially those fresh ico project . And for sure only legitimate project will stand still which is even though the situation is getting worse.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 23, 2019, 01:36:40 PM
Any ICO with great potentials will still survive the market no matter what the price of bitcoin will be, even if bitcoin go below $1000 any good project will still be successful because bitcoin price does not determine the success of any project but it workability is what determined their success. I know bitcoin plays a very important role in the price of all other altcoin but not the determining factor.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
February 23, 2019, 01:30:21 PM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Even without bitcoin going down to $1000, a lot of ICOs are already facing a lot of crisis. If bitcoin goes to $1000 which is unlikely, more and more ICO coins will become shit coins, this is the reason why i wasn't sad about the massive dump in bitcoin because i know it's just a good development to prune the bad projects away from the good on that exists.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 22, 2019, 11:33:50 AM

ICO was almost dying during the time of 2018 period.  Just few of us say that I have been paying for ico projects.
Then, if you think of it from the percentage out of 100%, only 1% are good and legit ico while the 99% was turned all
into scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 11:22:13 AM
If bitcoin continues to fall at the price of $ 1000, what is likely to happen to ico is that there will be fewer ico projects to be born, because even if there are ico they need a long time to find sufficient funds for the development of the ico project.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
February 22, 2019, 11:21:08 AM
All altcoins are dependent on the price of bitcoin. It's relationship is like bitcoin leverage where if btc pumps, the alts pump more. Now, majority of projects are eth-based so it is bound to depreciate more and the ico market is already getting unpopular to new and old investors so if bitcoin goes any lower than 1k$, it would certainly die.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
For me it is not the end of ICO's there is a lot of ICO much potential than BTC now so I thought investor will be met this good ICO and they can start to make a fate in an ICO for sure. But the reality most like 90% based on the last check on the google are scam ICO so that is so very sad it was so hard to find a good ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 22, 2019, 10:55:15 AM
There will be a big impact to ICO if the price of BITCOIN goes 1000 USD each.
But the less success of ICO in 2018 was not through the market itself 100%
It is most of the investors are playing safe due to many scam project happened that year.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 10:53:42 AM
we cannot predict how the ICO will be in the future, the problem is that the ICO always changes its condition. while the current condition of the ICO is certainly problematic, because the ICO situation is being misused by irresponsible parties.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
February 22, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
If bitcoin returns to $ 1,000, the cryptocurrency market seems to have very few participants and ICO also has few investors, I don't think bitcoin will return $ 1000, if that happens, it seems the market will die .
This market will not die, If the BTC falls to $ 1,000, the market will still be alive but we need a lot of time for the market to go back up. I think at least 5-10 years
it's true that the market exists until the dead is a coin inside it even if the bitcoin crumbles it will not bring the market to death because there are still many coins still good in the market
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 22, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

It's definitely going to die ICO is half dead now, you have seen so many ICO price crashing over half of it's ICO price and almost half of the ICO paused or stopped their campaign and fewer and fewer ICO are being launched.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 22, 2019, 10:42:03 AM
ICO's are not relying on bitcoin price eversince. The bitcoin price was at $600 dollars at that time, The ICO was already there and surviving relatively the main factor why the ICO investors are decreasing is not because of bitcoin price but because of Scam Problems that bombarding the ICO Market nowadays, that still hurting the ICO Market till today. if the ICO's and other crowdfunding campaigns was still no regulation or whatsoever i believe ICO will eventually die and vanish!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
February 22, 2019, 10:16:55 AM
it seems like it could be said to die because previously ico became a lot due to the movement of bitcoin which experienced a significant price increase in 2017 but it could be that ico remained but drastically reduced
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
February 22, 2019, 10:18:35 AM
About 90% ICO start-ups die after collecting money. There are the different reasons for it, from the shortage of money to uselessness of the idea. Even though the crowdfunding depends on market condition, especially on Bitcoin's bullrun but if the project is good then they will prevail with the support of their investors and community.  Without a legitimate use cryptocurrency is useless. We see most of the ICOs in the last few years have come up for some crazy things where the cryptocurrency or even blockchain have have no practical use. Before the bull run of Bitcoin, other established ICO projects like Ethereum, Waves etc. did just fine during the crowdfunding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 22, 2019, 09:55:36 AM
If bitcoin returns to $ 1,000, the cryptocurrency market seems to have very few participants and ICO also has few investors, I don't think bitcoin will return $ 1000, if that happens, it seems the market will die .
How could you say if Bitcoin will drop by into $1k it considered to be died? At least we can see that Bitcoin still have a market, definitely it still chances to bounce back regains its value. Bitcoin won't surely not to die easily, we are still in the developing stage and we are still in the adoption. But it will finally legalize as another form currency, it absolutely it will attract more investors and making the price hike.
Pages:
Jump to: