Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 14. (Read 21094 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 27, 2019, 01:14:42 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

In fact ICOs now are nearly dead already, so the situation will be even worse then. But it is a good filter for ICO projects and ideas. Many good and strong ICOs are venture projects in fact that use crypto to collect funds.
This is a really bad time for ICO projects now, this is true. However, they have not yet died, since they are still able to be reborn. We need only government regulation to remove the wave of fraud and the situation will recover again. Now many ICO teams are just waiting for an improvement in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 26, 2019, 06:44:00 AM
ICO will not be affected by BTC even though the BTC price falls to its lowest point. because ICO is independent and the funding has been arranged early on crowdfunding. I think every project has been calculated the situation if the crypto price goes bad. in my opinion ICO will not be affected by BTC if its dying. but with how can ICO succeed in achieving the token sales target.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 05:15:44 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

Probably, it might be worsen the situation mate, since the market now still on declined how much more if that thought will occur! But, i hope it won't be happen and I believed it cannot be , because  there are still good ICO running that can contribute a good impact into crypto as well as in bitcoin image.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 05:06:42 AM
I am thinking the other way. If bitcoin goes 1000$, I thin some of the company will start icos to get more bitcoin for payment of their product. And because of that,  at the time the price is high,  the company's revenue will be high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 04:14:43 AM
I think ICO will still available even if Bitcoin reach that price, but the price of the coins  will surely changed, following the current price level.
And if they make it that way, then it will have big opportunity to rise along with bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 25, 2019, 07:22:44 PM
The ICO market has declined recently due to a lack of interest from retail investors and the fact that not very many are profitable investments anymore considering the risks involved with the exception of a few well publicized crowdsales like Telegram and Bittorent that already have an established brand and large user base but they should return once there is more of a regulatory framework in place to protect investors and will offer better quality products and services
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 25, 2019, 04:32:25 PM
        If Bitcoin returns to $ 1,000, probably ICO projects will die in their totality. Unfortunately, the year 2018 also affected the ICO projects very much. More and more ICO projects have died even though they were potential because they did not have investors. I still believe in ICO, but it's not enough to believe in ICO alone. This situation with Bitcoin at $ 1000 will not happen, so we do not have to think about it.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2019, 04:28:41 PM
As we can all see, ICO is already dead to cryptonians as nobody is ready to invest in any ICO but wait till it's listed in exchange. But if paraventure,bitcoin falls down to 1000$, then I think ICO will be just an history.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 25, 2019, 04:28:21 PM
If Bitcoin goes to the 1000USD it would mean totall disaster not only for ICOs but mainly for all altcoins.
ICOs will not survive and altcoins will loose another 90% from its current value.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
February 25, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

If you imagine the scenario of the fall, I think it would be a disaster. What will be sad not only for the ICO but also for most of the existing projects in the cryptocurrency market.
Idea is to help to ICOs before it was too late.  I don't disvalue the power of cryptocurrencies but main projects understand the power of bear market. ICOs will not be successful if there is no possibility about the bull market. The fate of bounty hunters is depended on the conditions of the market.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2019, 03:58:02 PM

If you imagine the scenario of the fall, I think it would be a disaster. What will be sad not only for the ICO but also for most of the existing projects in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 25, 2019, 03:56:08 PM
Firstly bitcoin fell from $20k to it present price and initial coin offering icos is still not dead
I don't think a fall from around $3800 to $1000 would kill initial coin offering
copper member
Activity: 196
February 25, 2019, 03:35:12 PM
If this would happen, nobody will invest in ICO projects, because there would not be any on the market. Right now, we can see only few ICOs that are holding their token sale, because of the bad market conditions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 03:33:53 PM

With the downward trend that started last year, we can see that the ICO craze has decreased considerably. Nowadays, we have seen so few ICO projects that these projects are decreasing day by day and more and more unsuccessful projects are entering the market. If Bitcoin will drop to a level of $ 1,000 with a new sales wave, the ICO period will most likely end. Of course, from time to time, we may also witness high quality ICO projects, but it is difficult to predict how often this happens. On the other hand, if the Bitcoin is down to $ 1,000 levels and the ICO projects are completely buried in history, these projects will start to reappear at the next $ 5,000 level.
Of course, both the zones of the lower state of the cryptocurrency market and the large availability of the fraudster to the market of ico companies has practically ceased to be relevant. Molokovo from investors attract new projects. Nevertheless, there is still the interest of buying new coins on the exchange after listing. Thus, certain companies are getting some opportunities for development. Although I agree that with the improvement of the situation in the cryptocurrency market this opportunity will increase in many projects.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 25, 2019, 02:47:39 PM

With the downward trend that started last year, we can see that the ICO craze has decreased considerably. Nowadays, we have seen so few ICO projects that these projects are decreasing day by day and more and more unsuccessful projects are entering the market. If Bitcoin will drop to a level of $ 1,000 with a new sales wave, the ICO period will most likely end. Of course, from time to time, we may also witness high quality ICO projects, but it is difficult to predict how often this happens. On the other hand, if the Bitcoin is down to $ 1,000 levels and the ICO projects are completely buried in history, these projects will start to reappear at the next $ 5,000 level.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
Binance has revived this market. I wonder if they have the strength to go against the market if Bitcoin goes to the bottom? Huh
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 25, 2019, 02:42:44 PM
I do not think the ICO will go extinct but all things boil down to how much money the ICO intend to raise. Despite the huge fall in the numbers of investors since last year, some ICO that require moderately low hard cap almost or nearly receive the amount of contribution needed not to talk of many other project that were sold out during private sales. ICO that require large amount of money for project will find it difficult to raise such money
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 25, 2019, 02:32:53 PM
If Bitcoin costs $1000 again, then I think that people will start investing in Bitcoin instead of ICO, it will be a better buy. ICO does not depend on the price of bitcoin, it depends only on the mood of the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 25, 2019, 01:11:42 PM
it could be, but as time goes on when cheaper prices are likely to occur a large purchase and it is possible that it will have an impact on the ICo as well ... as well as we hope that crypto will survive the thunderstorm ...
I think that in the coming months we will be able to see the real development of the cryptocurrency market. Many analysts predicted an increase in interest in cryptocurrency big business. Based on this, we can expect large investments in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 25, 2019, 12:32:13 PM
it could be, but as time goes on when cheaper prices are likely to occur a large purchase and it is possible that it will have an impact on the ICo as well ... as well as we hope that crypto will survive the thunderstorm ...
Pages:
Jump to: