Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 2. (Read 21094 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 14, 2019, 12:45:54 AM
I didn't invest on any ICO as i remember, i always invest only on projects directly, i mean i buy coins from exchange if i believe that the team behind coin can drive to project to good. But i think now the best option is to Invest on IEOs.
If you have more time to educate yourself about IEO's project then yes, this venue of investment would be good for everyone who's looking for good alternative way of investment, as opportunities was open each time you'll be able to buy projects inside reputable exchange and wait till the offers has
finished and sell your assets with profits if you have a good timing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
May 14, 2019, 12:26:17 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

ICO is already falling although bitcoin has not reaching $1000. I think it is not because the market.
But it is because many ICO has not succeed in the past. They have not delivered what they promised.
ICOs is now becoming unfashionable regardless of bitcoin dumping to $1000 of course ICOs will go into extinction if bitcoin  hits $1K,  the latest cryptos investment in vogue now is IEOs which  is reliable to a large extent as it is coordinated by reputable and renown exchanges.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 13, 2019, 11:35:53 PM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

ICO is already falling although bitcoin has not reaching $1000. I think it is not because the market.
But it is because many ICO has not succeed in the past. They have not delivered what they promised.
It's also because of so many ICOs out there turned into scam and most of investors afraid of this and move on from ICO to IEO because IEO is more safety and more easier to invest. I think even if bitcoin reach $500, ICO will not change, always like that. It's not because of the bitcoin price imo.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
May 13, 2019, 07:18:25 PM

Well nothing obviously would happen
The surge of ieos didn’t mean much and the low values of bitcoin didn’t delay either
Bitcoin will soar either low value or high value
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 13, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
unfortunately bitcoin price cannot go so low to that extent,  but  if peradventure it reach out to such price,  ico is gonna be dead for good pending the time bitcoin rise up again,  because investors will not wanna put their money in an ico that probably gonna be dumped when listed on an exchange due to bitcoin instability
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 13, 2019, 02:56:43 PM
To my observation business is all about drawing plans and ideals before full swing. The price of Bitcoin or Etherum will be an added advantage if only the business plan was well arranged. Imagine investing in a project with BTC price at $1000 the next three months it raised to $5000 that is already times five of what you actually invested which make me feel it added benefit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 13, 2019, 02:40:30 PM
I didn't invest on any ICO as i remember, i always invest only on projects directly, i mean i buy coins from exchange if i believe that the team behind coin can drive to project to good. But i think now the best option is to Invest on IEOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 13, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
ICO is better now, the turbulence was much overtime such that our trust in its rising was going weak as we have so much being hopeful for long. think STO and IEO are gradually taking over and presently the regulation is observed this moment even as the market rises, the project token are still not really growing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
May 13, 2019, 02:22:15 PM
ICO's are technically dead now regardless of bitcoin's price. The year 2017-2018 has seen so many scam ICOs that whenever investors see the word ICO, they immediately relate it to scam. Now to counter it all, they made STOs and IEO -- which IMO is just lesser poison.
I agree that many people have been deceived in the past years, but there are really good projects that are alive and developing. Yes, capitalization has fallen, but the project has not closed and the creators have not disappeared. And the ideas that promoted the projects are very interesting. I think it does not matter what the project is called, the main thing that it was real. And investors reach out.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 13, 2019, 12:48:38 PM
When the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls, this is not the best time for new projects, because BTC and ETH received by projects also decrease in price and reduce the amount of money raised by the project.
However, everything here primarily depends on the quality of your project, if it has development prospects, then there will be many investors.
for some reason it seems to me that recently new projects have been incorrectly advertised and therefore investors are not very willing to invest their funds.  First of all, you need to show the benefits of the project in society and how quickly it will be implemented in the daily life of a person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 02:51:26 PM
When the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls, this is not the best time for new projects, because BTC and ETH received by projects also decrease in price and reduce the amount of money raised by the project.
However, everything here primarily depends on the quality of your project, if it has development prospects, then there will be many investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
May 12, 2019, 11:30:07 AM
ICO's are technically dead now regardless of bitcoin's price. The year 2017-2018 has seen so many scam ICOs that whenever investors see the word ICO, they immediately relate it to scam. Now to counter it all, they made STOs and IEO -- which IMO is just lesser poison.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 12, 2019, 11:20:08 AM
We see that bitcoin has raised the price, but the ICO is as dead as it was before. ICO is obsolete. And they do not depend on the price of bitcoin.
ICO's are long been forgotten by most investors and traders around this industry and like what you have said, there's nothing within any ICO's
and even this current bull movement of bitcoin nothing change is happening from this venue of investment.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
What will happen to ICO especially since STO and IEO's are taking over. Particularly last year was tough for all ICOs in the area of both regulations and price. The extent of duration (one-year) of bear market really affected the value of most issued tokens, which lost over 95% from their all-time-highs. Nevertheless i think investor funds will be much safer and encounter loss as during ICO's
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 11, 2019, 12:22:22 PM
ICO's future is increasingly difficult, many projects are turning into IEOs, many scam ICOs are a factor why investors run away and switch to the IEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 11, 2019, 12:17:03 PM
We see that bitcoin has raised the price, but the ICO is as dead as it was before. ICO is obsolete. And they do not depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 06:01:20 PM
now ico has lost the trust of many investors from investors because there are many ico that end up in fraud and scam is very difficult to find good results ico at the end of the work we do
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
May 09, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
Well, projects that had an ICO and have sold off their eth reserves to face the bear period will be in even worse condition... BTC falling to 1000usd would definitely speed things up and cut the bad weeds in one strike...
as for good projects, not meaning "good projects", but really solid teams with structured plans and company and a working product... those can have an ICO/IEO/STO/ADO/KLO, whatever at any time and they always secure their funding
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 04:13:03 PM
It is best to buy those tokens that will give you a profit in the future, and now no one in the project uses the PPI, everyone has gradually switched to IEO, but everywhere there is a final development of the minuses, but I found a project that will later make money https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520
This is how I understand they work through the IEO system? since in general there are almost no old habits on the market
Pages:
Jump to: