Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 10. (Read 21094 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 11:45:38 PM
the future of ico depends on the price of the bitcoin market, if the bitcoin market falls $ 1k chances are no one wants to invest in ico, on the contrary if $ 10k bitcoin is likely ico will explode like in 2017
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 26, 2019, 11:26:59 PM
I think yes ICO will die slow if bitcoin reach so low price, but bitcoin will not go so low even if more people will not buy it this year. But some ICO still not worth investing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 26, 2019, 10:40:07 PM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
without waiting for bitcoin to go down at that price, in my opinion the potential of ico at this time has been greatly reduced due to the many frauds that occur and certainly detrimental
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 26, 2019, 10:27:05 PM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Without waiting for the price of bitcoin to go down at this time, ico has been doubted by many people because they have no more trust and make them lose when investing in ICO
For sure if we are suffering from a big fall with bitcoin price, there will be no more investors to come in because everyone is scare to lose money and we know that ICO right now it not that good. Yes, many investors today don't want to invest on ICO anymore, its actually the fault of so many scam projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
March 26, 2019, 10:25:31 PM
Most ICOs except some exceptional ones have been very weak in this long bearish market. Bitcoin going down to $1000 looks very unlikely since that will mean another huge dump for the crypto market.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
March 26, 2019, 10:24:45 PM
For sure theres no chance to improve those ico coina right now. Because every ico is depends on the price of bitcoin to pump up. But i don't know what exactly will happen because the pricr of bitcoin now not even higher than the past years because we have lot of ico in that years.
The ICO projects in 2018 had a success rate of up to 20% but in 2019 most of the new projects were deceptive and it was difficult to earn good profits. If you want something better, the IEO may be a new option for you because initial exchange projects always attract a lot of new investors and have a higher rate of return than Other common ICO projects. For me ICO should not be mentioned at this time because it is dead
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 10:19:15 PM

do not directly relate the existenc of the ICO on the market price of bitcoin only, still, there are many ways that the investors can support and help an ICO, they might use altcoins to deposit and that is an enough reason to say that ICO will remain alive even the market of bitcoin is low.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 26, 2019, 10:08:56 PM
ICO has long been down. However, that does not mean you will die.
This condition is reasonable because the world of cryptocurrency is always volatile. However, there is still a good side, strong and good projects will be more visible and fake and bad projects will be eliminated by themselves.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 03:40:02 AM
I guess it still progressive remember in that time ICO is much legitimate than when the bitcoin price so high. There will be no much affect, project ahs different view and objective they are just using btc as accepted payments, after, they do the development which causes the price go up or down
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 03:17:20 AM
If the price of bitcoin could touch $1000 then it will signal the total death of ICOs because investors will no longer invest their money in ICOs and ICOs will fail to reach their minimum cap to start operation. That's my view.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 22, 2019, 02:42:18 AM
Without waiting for the price of bitcoin to go down at this time, ico has been doubted by many people because they have no more trust and make them lose when investing in ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 22, 2019, 02:35:11 AM
I do not know what is going to happen with whole industry when BTC goes to 1k USD. I think that a lot of people will leave this market because 3k USD was already a hard strike and a lot of people have already left.

Industry will still be industry even if the bitcoin drops to 1k usd and your correct that many people will left but for sure many people will also enter because potential investors are always waiting for that moment  which will result again for bitcoin to recover and pump  .

in my opinion, if Bitcoin falls in price it is certain that ICO will die because the development of ICO is very dependent on market conditions and we can see that the price of all altcoins is very dependent on Bitcoin. if Bitcoin goes down all of the altcoins will lose their fans and come down.

But why do you think that ico is still here ? bitcoin is already down but ico is still alive and kicking , they are infact growing more and more day by day . ico isnt affected of the bitcoins dip while altcoins are the ones that suffer pretty badly  .
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 02:31:04 AM
in my opinion, if Bitcoin falls in price it is certain that ICO will die because the development of ICO is very dependent on market conditions and we can see that the price of all altcoins is very dependent on Bitcoin. if Bitcoin goes down all of the altcoins will lose their fans and come down.
i think ico developtment depend on their developers work.if they could provide and deliver product to their investors i am sure they will trust to this projects.no one will selling its token/coin cheaply if developtment run smoothly.although bitcoin price give impact but in my opinion its not significant.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 22, 2019, 02:25:23 AM
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 02:11:44 AM
That would be hard for ICOs and STOs to move forward if the btc price will fall at $1k because if you check 2018 ICOs, they are already suffering from btc price today. Some of them are still extending their sale due to bearish market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
March 22, 2019, 02:03:11 AM
Most projects stopped their ICOs half way last year die to lack of investors interest the ICO period is no longer as enticing as it used to be the new deal now is IEOs. Projects should embark on this if they're really real and have utility.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
March 22, 2019, 01:59:22 AM
I do not think that ICOs will die, most likely they will simply not start and take a wait-and-see position, as most of the projects are now ... even those who spent ICO in 2018 are slow to enter the market, as the price of bitcoin does not suit them, just a lot of projects took a pause, waiting for the price ...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
March 22, 2019, 01:47:57 AM
If the price of Bitcoin falls so low, we will see the strongest panic sale in the history, however, after the dust settles everything, we’ll get used to the new price and ICO will try the funds again.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 01:45:02 AM
On my own research about ico, icos are not dead but ita going to an end if the ico and bounty that will release this year are not good.because some icos did not succeed because of lack of investors so the main point is investors thinking that they can earn profits from ico because of the unstable and unsustainable cryptocurrency market condition.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 12:19:51 AM
With the current conditions many ICOs fail. Especially if the price of Bitcoin is the price you say. The possibility of many dying and trading has experienced a very sharp decline. But I don't think that will happen because we can see now that the price of Bitcoin has started to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: