Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to ICO if....... - page 8. (Read 21094 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 06, 2019, 10:02:19 PM
if bitcoin falls and even reaches less than $ 1,000, crypto enthusiasts will begin to be quiet, and at that time ico will also lose interest and investors. Iico can be called dead if the condition occurs.
Yeah, it will makes investor think bitcoin will go down again so they will secure their coins and cash it out into fiat. I think if bitcoin price crashed to $1000, there will be a big chaos on cryptocurrency world. Not only affect to ICO but it will effect other things too, all crypto price will be down too.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 09:58:52 PM
if bitcoin falls and even reaches less than $ 1,000, crypto enthusiasts will begin to be quiet, and at that time ico will also lose interest and investors. Iico can be called dead if the condition occurs.
That's really will be happen, even nowadays, where the price of bitcoin is still above $ 3K, everywhere I see ICO failing and projects being canceled. Especially if the price is below $ 1k, can't imagine what will happen. As time goes by, I think there will be a new method that will replace ICO other than IEO.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
April 06, 2019, 07:32:42 PM
maybe ico will be difficult to collect and from investors because in the current market situation there is still an ico project that scame so that investors look at one eye on ico.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 06, 2019, 11:43:15 AM
now only when bitcoin has experienced an increase in ICO prices itself is no longer changing, and it is still the same in terms of quality and makes people not interested anymore to invest in ico
not not interested, I think for ico who is really good it will still get investors. those who cannot attract investors are those who are less mature in pre-project implementation.
Investors are getting a lot of knowledge about how to determine a good ico and that means they will always to do a lot of research before they will try to invest in the ico again. Competition is really strict right now
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 06, 2019, 11:32:42 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

I think you still don't know yet the deepest meaning why there is an ico appeared in the forum. Before you say it, that bitcoin goes back to 1000$, you supposed to have a basis on it, I mean the factor reason why it will goes back to that amount of value. It is not because most of the ico since last 2018 are scam most often here it means that will be the basis to make bitcoin turn down again into 1000$ each. Oh come on! where is your common sense on this matter, use it on the right place.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 09:40:53 AM
now only when bitcoin has experienced an increase in ICO prices itself is no longer changing, and it is still the same in terms of quality and makes people not interested anymore to invest in ico
not not interested, I think for ico who is really good it will still get investors. those who cannot attract investors are those who are less mature in pre-project implementation.
Activity: 476
April 05, 2019, 09:35:48 AM
I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

It's a total disaster for those ICO projects and the percentage of them that will succeed on raising their softcap would surely go down to 5% or below. Or most of them will postpone their ICOs and then wait again for the market comeback. I don't believe that ICO will die because of that because those developers are very determined to enter the blockchain industry so they'll just definitely wait for a perfect time if that happens.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 04, 2019, 09:44:25 PM
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 09:40:34 PM

Obviously, ICO will die off. A practical buttress to this happened in 2018 when bitcoin and ethereum achieved all new low. It spread wide panic and loss of confidence in cryptocurency which made investors develop cold feet towards ICOs.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2019, 08:14:22 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 04, 2019, 07:51:34 PM
I see that since the IEO was born, ICO is dying and dying slowly. Will not be able to revive the ICO. buy IEO faster and new trend X more times.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 04, 2019, 07:44:53 PM
Most ICOs that lost their funding was due to market fall down when they mostly ignored liquidating their fund to fiat so basically an ICO that have reached softcap struggles now to survive after the soft is slashed by two
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 07:07:38 PM
Interesting question and never hits on my mind. We are now seeing huge sufferings from ICO last year and up until today since Bitcoin went down up to $3000. Every altcoins are following the bitcoin price movement so as the investors. I never observe ICOs when bitcoin was under $1000 but I could say that their era is now on the verge of death so I am pretty sure that this ICO scheme will be vanish if bitcoin falls below $1000. These ICO actually ruined the momentum of bitcoin.
but that doesn't mean ICO will die? maybe if there is a good update and the market is stable again maybe ICO will be better, especially if the Scam is gone so it will be safer.
maybe later in the future investors will observe the ICO and maybe they will start again if ICO really has improved so that it is feasible to be used again.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 07:06:47 PM
Im sure traditional ICO would be replaced by another system like IEO or STO, but if bitcoin fall to 1k$, it must be end of crypto itself.
copper member
Activity: 224
April 04, 2019, 07:03:20 PM
I don't see anything happening to ICO if that's the case, rather the rate at which they come out will be slowed. But it will really be cool cos only strong projects will stand by then.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 04, 2019, 06:58:24 PM
you are right, we have to worry about some indications that could damage the existence of the ICO, in general there are two things that could pose a threat to ICO:
1. IEO
2. Bearish BTC market.
ICO will get a negative impact, such as the sale of tokens that do not reach hardcap, sometimes the sale of tokens becomes unclear and also increases distribution.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 05:36:15 PM
ICOs have been existing even when the price of bitcoin was not as high as $1000. So for that reason, some ICOs will still succeed and most will rail.
The only set of ICOs that will succeed will be those with genuine team, good products and long term prospects.
There were also projects when the BTC was $1000, but the price did not fall from $20000. Moreover, at that time softcap was not of great importance, and the project would continue with the money collected. The current situation is too different.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 05:25:59 PM
It might happen and if that happens, I think some ICOs will die and maybe just a good project, have a good platform, promising project and good ideas, I think it can survive in that situation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 04, 2019, 12:13:29 PM

don't worry i believe bitcoin will never touch $1000 again,,
now bitcoin price already breakout the major resistant,,
and i think ICO market will be back soon buddy  Wink
regards
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
April 04, 2019, 12:01:57 PM
The only that the low  price of bitcoin can affect ico projects is when the ico has already raised funds for the projects before the fall in price if bitcoin.
Like an ico project that raised $30 m when the price of bitcoin was $4k and all of a sudden the price falls to $1k , the project will not be able to carry out development since the money raised has reduced drastically due to fall in price.
Pages:
Jump to: