Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 32. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 04:43:48 PM
I am able to see 2019 better than 2018 and I am hoping that everybody gets recover from their loss and have a great profit this year . We are all expecting a new price and decent price of all crypto so now just hodl and wait for the right time .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:40:26 PM
I will hold my coins in 2019 just as I did in 2018 because I recruited to the prospect of a cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 05, 2019, 04:36:20 PM
if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

I like your optimism. Do you really think that Bitcoin will make it to $25K in 2019? That will be the most amazing thing that can happen in the year. I am not a pessimist, but I don't think is realistic.
maybe that could happen sometime but I am not sure that in the near future it might take a long time to reach $ 25K because this year the market increase is not so significant
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 05, 2019, 04:26:19 PM
If the bull market does not come in 2019, I will continue to do so, waiting for the arrival of the bull market. The crazy market conditions at that time in 2017 brought you a firm belief.
I think that in 2019, The market will not change, but I, too, will always believe in the crypt. and I will continue to do my job!

Mate you are saying two things at the same time. If you think that market will not change then how can you say that you will continue to invest. If you are sure that price of bitcoin and Alt coins will improve certainly then be confident and invest your money with faith that at the end of 2019 you will cash out your money more than double.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 04:13:26 AM
ill be more active to the bounty that i participate and earn more tokens.
January 05, 2019, 04:07:05 AM
There is an expert opinion that in 2019 everything will be fine) Of course, it will be bought with promising coins and wait for the bullish race.
Institutional players have so far chosen what could be seen as a safer route to enter the cryptocurrency market. Many 2018 market entrants offer cryptocurrency custody solutions or back crypto startups. But, institutional exchanges like Switzerland’s SIX, are getting more directly into cryptocurrency trading. SIX this year became the first to be approved to offer a cryptocurrency-based exchange traded funded (ETF).

What 2019 needs is a large bank to really starting using a cryptocurrency — whether it’s one of their own like a central bank digital currency (CBDC) or an existing coin that they use to make significant transfers.

That said, many banks and financial institutions are laying the ground for future cryptocurrency use by investigation and adopting crypto’s underpinning blockchain technology.
https://www.ccn.com/institutional-crypto-adoption-grows-but-will-big-banks-make-a-splash-in-2019/
Activity: 406
January 05, 2019, 04:02:03 AM
I will sell some of my coins in this 2019 and i will invested my money in another existing coins. Reason is that i know some other new coins which i trust but don't have money to buy untill i sell some coins i have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 05, 2019, 03:21:58 AM
In my own opinion, I think 2019 will be a better year compare to 2018,maybe there will be no need to get out of crypto sphere because the year will surely be OK for us.
Activity: 253
January 05, 2019, 02:54:42 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I will buy as much coins as possible while its cheap and affordable. And hold as much time as I want. while i am at it. I need to reform my strategy as to how to increase my profit this year. By investing on good ICO's.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
January 05, 2019, 02:05:44 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
My assets have lost more than $ 13,000 in 2018 and this year I will invest smaller to hold long term. I still haven't seen the difference from the way the market works so I think I should buy the BTC and hold it for 4 years.
I will use the little amount of $ 1,000 to trade at IDEX. there was a very high fluctuation and I could earn a lot.
Activity: 420
January 05, 2019, 02:01:28 AM
if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

I like your optimism. Do you really think that Bitcoin will make it to $25K in 2019? That will be the most amazing thing that can happen in the year. I am not a pessimist, but I don't think is realistic.

People have a different target about the price prediction and goals in this year but based on some metrics it is impossible for Bitcoin to reach $25k this year. So it is very good to hold them for more than another 2 years in order to reach your desired target.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 01:47:54 AM
I'm going to do what i did last year, to hodl for more months until the market recover from a huge downfall that bearish market did in 2018. Im still patiently waiting for the bull run to comes so that i can earn profits from my assets that i got last year which didn't get any profit at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 05, 2019, 01:34:24 AM
Same as 2018, keep working on Bounty and trading until I become a crypto millionaire no matter what will happen with current price condition on the market...

Also, try to increase my knowledge about crypto, so I can educate people around myself about crypto and tell them how great is crypto...
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 05, 2019, 01:16:18 AM
I see 2019 a promising year for the cryptospace. 2018 wasn't a favourable one for the industry due to many regulatory bottlenecks across the globe and ban and counter ban plus spread of bad news by crypto haters. I see many countries stabilized their regulatory framework to accommodate cryptocurrencies and blockchain based ventures and this will impact positively in the industry this year. I will invest more in crypto and look long term.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
January 05, 2019, 01:10:01 AM
i will buy ethereum because there is upcoming hardfork in this month, and also buy some XRP. and also hold some Litecoin, and hope i will make some good profit in 2019 Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 05, 2019, 01:06:48 AM
I still work in crypto as usual. it doesn't matter even though the market price drops. the most important thing for me is to continue collecting altcoins from airdrop and bounty. because it could be someday the prices of all altcoins are in accordance with the price of ico.
Good for you, I confess your confidence against cryptocurrency and everyone should be able to follow what you do, rather than just anger by mentioning cryptocurrency is bulshit or says bitcoin will die, that is nonsense cause after cryptocurrency come back to recover they will return and being a flatter cryptocurrency. Just remind, choosing a project is very important, this will determine your income when the market cryptocurrency is recovered, besides that many projects scam you must be careful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 05, 2019, 01:02:01 AM

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 05, 2019, 12:56:28 AM
I still work in crypto as usual. it doesn't matter even though the market price drops. the most important thing for me is to continue collecting altcoins from airdrop and bounty. because it could be someday the prices of all altcoins are in accordance with the price of ico.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
January 05, 2019, 12:44:53 AM
Well as you know that right now all cryptocurrency price is low and down. i think the best idea for now is to invest in cryptocurrency as much as possible. We purchase cryptocurrency in low price while so many people sell it. After that we keep monitoring the price in the marketplace, waiting for the right time to sell. So we will get a great income for it right? As you know that this situation already happened (maybe 4 to 5 years ago), so i think we have to keep optimist that cryptocurrency will raise again.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 05, 2019, 12:18:18 AM
I am still waiting for a good opportunity, having large capital will be easier to determine a decent investment. Now it is collecting coins and tokens to be able to enjoy results in the future. This year will give me good hope by continuing to study crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: