Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 33. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 12:08:52 AM
investing in crypto is indeed for the long term ... so if in 2019 the price has not improved, the bitcoin should be held until the price rises
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 04, 2019, 11:07:40 PM
Absolutely what you say, 2018 is a crucial year for cryptocurrency users,
but from 2019, I see there is a point that cryptocurrency will rise little by little,
so be patient, because after falling pastis will rise again,
I am always sure about that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 04, 2019, 11:06:54 PM
As for me, i will still trying to look for more coins/tokens to collect as much as possible so, when the time for bull run happen, i could get something in return from those coins/tokens that i kept.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 04, 2019, 10:48:31 PM
if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

Probably, that theory might happen, as the All time lows of bitcoin is increasing per year, we can say, it might achieve a market price even huge compared to 2017 and 2018. Let's try to be more active and engage in crypto as it is our new primary currency.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
January 04, 2019, 10:45:22 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I am calm to face falling prices considering price growth can occur at any time. and what I do for all my assets is to maintain and try to analyze the price movements that have occurred and prepare to face the risks that will occur. for those of you who are beginners, be careful when making decisions and keep learning until you understand the details of the bitcoin world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 10:39:54 PM
For this year, there must be a lot of good wishes desired. I will do my job as usual and by looking for better and more profitable ideas.
In crypto, we are required to be independent and continue to invest because of all this for the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 10:29:17 PM
2018 is a bad time. much has happened to crypto changes early in the year 2019 and hoped this would be a starting back on crypto for can promise again. who survive will be able to get better results than to have to go in a hurry at this time because it is still a little crypto in value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 10:08:57 PM
Now I bought some altcoins at low prices, I will wait for the opportunity to sell them with a good profit, and I have no other plans for the cryptocurrency yet, I need to gather my thoughts after last year's shake-up
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 04, 2019, 08:55:46 PM
Hold more for my coins and buy more if the market situation will continue to improve. I think many altcoins are also poised for further growth this year and their prices are already attractive for those who are looking for affordable coins. Ethereum is having a fork this month and there are also BAKKT and ETF for the bitcoin and if push through, it may help the price to go up.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
January 04, 2019, 07:56:20 PM
I plan to invest in cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the year and just wait for the moment when the market reaches its peak. I think that this will happen again in 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 04, 2019, 06:59:23 PM
What I will do best this year is to keep on holding my Ethereum, quant, and Tele from last year of 2018 hoping that this year would be the year for bullrun.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 04, 2019, 05:59:40 PM
I  believe things will get better in the crypto space, I just intend doing what I have always done, but in better ways. I am mainly into trading and bounty. 2018 has really taught me a lot of lessons when it comes to trading. This year will definitely bring a lot of opportunities, but are will really ready to tap into it? It can only gerpt better and that is what I am seeing?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 04, 2019, 04:54:37 PM
For me, the year 2018 was very high for the loss of funds, but in no case will it stop me. I like to observe and study this relatively young field. I am interested in the development of cool guys, I wonder how the blockchain will be used in the future.
Activity: 462
January 04, 2019, 04:37:06 PM
I am not going to leave crypto either, I will try to keep as much as I can, I will have enough strength and patience for how much!
Activity: 406
January 04, 2019, 04:16:37 PM
for those who have full confidence in crypto, of course, they will faithfully survive and are also optimistic that crypto will improve in the future. therefore I will try to survive first and I also still believe that the crypto market condition in 2019 will gradually improve.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 04, 2019, 04:06:36 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
Crypto investors have to closely follow up the latest news, because this field is improving quickly, the improvment does not involve the prices only. I do not have any plan to leave Crypto, instead, I plan to enhance my Blockchain and Crypto knowledge. The price is not everything for me, and I believe the market will recover sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 04, 2019, 03:55:29 PM
Well 2018 was an eye opener for most of us,most of us were beginners ,so 2019 will be a year to improve on 2018. In this year, i would venture into trading. Also i will invest in undervalued coins with good use case, because once there is a bullish trend for it, then profit should be mine.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 04, 2019, 03:52:11 PM
everyone hopes for the best, so do I, but I realize that we also have to be willing to see and face reality, there is always the worst possibility in everything including crypto and I have prepared myself for it so if it really happens then I will be more focus on my real work, not leave crypto but just rest while waiting for crypto to improve again
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 04, 2019, 03:28:04 PM
i guess i will do the same as in 2018 i give my Bitcoins out for ledning and grow them slowly.
And hoping for a bullet run in the end of 2019 .

regards
Activity: 308
January 04, 2019, 03:27:33 PM
I have been holding my cryptos for quite some time now. Losing morevthan half its value when I bought it during the time when the market was still healthy. Im hoping that the market will somehow recover early this year. If not and it continues going down, I might sell my assets.

It seems to me that the time to sell their assets is already gone. When you have lost in price more than 50%, then it remains only to wait and hope that the price increase will occur soon enough.
I agree, if a person holds a good altcoin then I would not sell I think he will grow well, and in such a market it is better to invest than to sell, and to make a bounty is also good now)
Pages:
Jump to: