Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 16. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I just want alone when im in a bad mood..do something that i forget that bad feelings like drinking beer..and after that i take a nap.
Activity: 154
Most of the time when my mood is not good I shout loudly from this I show my anger on someone some time I also don't like this habit but I can't control my anger and loss my control but after sometime when my mood is getting better I realized by my own self and feel sorry for my misbehave with others.
copper member
Activity: 238
I will go out to have a nice fresh air in the park or sometimes I do biking.
Activity: 7
I always do what I do
Activity: 43
I am just playing games on my phone.
When 'm in bad mood I  choose to keep silent sometimes I go to one place just looking around.
Activity: 6
I think I will not wait in the place where I throw away the help cries
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Eat for sure
Activity: 17
Sleep by listening music
Activity: 3
honestly, i go to park alone or sometimes in mall even i dont have extra money for shopping.. i also watch tv or movie. and the best way i do to comfort my day is to eat a bar of chocolate... i just love chocolates...
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
Activity: 23
Try to avoiding crowd area, just reading or do something else.
Sometimes talking to friend could help it.
Activity: 98
i just need listening music in my bed
Activity: 44
When I'm I a bad mood I'm just staying in my room and take some sleep and sometimes go to that mall and just look out for pretty girls.
Activity: 47
I would usually run away from people and try to calm myself down
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If im not in the mood i just listen music or watch anime until i feel tired and take a nap.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Hang out with my friends, do something crazy to divert my emotions
Activity: 28
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Bad mood can not be avoided, because it is humane. All we can do is control it. Could by listening to a motivating song. Just like with movies, music is also very influential in changing one's mood. That's why I listen more often when the song is really bad mood. of the song is also a lot to give an idea of others who could be worse than we experienced.
Activity: 48
Most of the time I need to find someone to share about it, I seek people to understand my feelings and tell me everything will be ok or give me an advice. The next thing that I do is to drink  Grin I get shitfaced and forget about the problem till the next day  Smiley

First of all, breathe out loud and then shout in my heart (it can be tight as long as it is not in crowded places) that as big as any problem we face, we still have a bigger God, and this is very precise, because at every low point in ourselves man, consciously he will need God very much, only by remembering and glorifying him this heart will be peaceful and peaceful.
Activity: 17
hang out with friends, watch a movie.
Activity: 132
When I am in bad mode I just watching tv or listening music.
Activity: 14
I watch a good movie.
Pages:
Jump to: