Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 15. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Sleeping or watching comedy movie
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
When I'm not enthusiastic I often see buying and selling birds because I like birds chirping ..
thank you Grin
Activity: 14
Video games definitely help. But lately for me, getting home, popping up Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix and just enjoying a couple episodes of dumb yet uproariously funny humor, always does the trick Smiley Try it if you're ever stressed from daily life or whatnot!
Activity: 28
talk to a close friend. watch a funny show. play an EASY game just to chill and not stress.
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
Watch some comedy usually  Smiley Smiley
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 459
Merit: 1338
Bitcoin Artist
Spend my day on You-tube eating junk food
Activity: 104
I try to sleep or play computer games.
Activity: 66
when my mood was bad I would go to a crowded place like going to town or going to the night market.
Activity: 238
when bad mood comes
I usually eat, watch movies
but a potent remedy for a bad mood is shopping
Activity: 70

when my bad heart I did was walk around and shoping.
Activity: 58
Put on my earplugs & play my favourite music Depending on my mood I choose my playlist. If someone hurts me & I'm in a bad mood, I play some melancholic or soulful music to escape from the harsh world & find solace in my dreamland. Else, if I'm angry with someone & that's the reason for my bad mood, I play some rocking music & then start dancing like hell. I'm a very bad dancer, so I just lock my room & keep dancing till I'm tired to make myself realise that I don't give a damn to the outside world. It's my life, I'll be happy & I won't spoil my mood for the stupid behaviour of any stupid people - that's the policy I follow.
Activity: 98
When I get a bad mood I often walking around on the beach, I walking  for about an hour, then stop and find a cool place to sit and watch the sea. I usually drink a few cans of beer and think about everything. Then I feel much better in my mood. I back my room and have a  shower and went to bed.
copper member
Activity: 21
I remember how grateful I am to be alive.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
i get good mood
Activity: 57
i eat a lot or go to my favorite places because it calms me .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When I'm in a state of bad mood I do the first thing I do when it's just calm down and calm myself because when I did it I would have to blast all my friends and lead it to the dispute so it's still quiet I'm in the corner
Activity: 98
If it's a bad day (meaning an emotional/mental bad day) nothing is better than having a strong brow game and wearing my nice pjs (... I'm not together enough most of the time to wear real clothes if I'm not leaving the house).
Activity: 3
Usually I turn on my fav music and think about the future of our civilization. It takes me away from a moment, and, also gives me a feeling that I'm at the right place, at the right time.
"The Future is Yours and it's Mine for same time. A good time" Wink
Activity: 44
Saat suasana hati saya sedang buruk yang saya lakukan ialah berdoa dan berzikir agar hati saya tenang.
Activity: 154
I will play the playstation and go the way to a place full of natural scenery while listening to music.
Pages:
Jump to: