Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 2. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will start sing, so that my body can come down and i will clam down, and also to watch some videos to cool my mind down.
Activity: 28
I drink water and go to sleep
Activity: 85
I will visit where the place that can make the heart so calm, not sitting alone, I will invite friends street.
Activity: 238
when my ugly mood come is usually I'm  traveling, the road out of a house is playing with my son at the garden
and the crazy idea I ever did when my mood was not good to sleep 1 full day
Activity: 63
Playing games, watching some movies, eating, sleeping and take a walk
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I am just playing online games, watching tv series or movies and listening music, nothing special.
Activity: 68
when i was in bad mood, i love being alone.
i don't like to be disturb by people. i just need to be alone and maybe listen up some music that suitable to my condition.
or i would watch some movies until i get bored
Yes it can help sometimes, being alone is also peaceful and quite, it can give you peace and can change your mood into bad to happy. Praying also helps to ease you bad moods.
Activity: 196
Listening to my favorite music after a while i forget the bad mood and feeling relax again and also playing games.
Activity: 35
When I am in a bad mood I will listen music, and eat chocolateee...
Activity: 417
Game is one of the stress relievers. I usually play games when I get into stress. So I suggest games to lessen stress.
Activity: 107
I eat chocolate,listen music  and go out with friends.
Activity: 66
I go for a walk and listen to music.
Activity: 140
Watching movies and listening music, take a rest and think positive thoughts.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
I will send for my girlfriend to spend time with her, she know how to make me happy and all that .
Activity: 35
When I am in a bad mood I go out with my friends And i listen music...
Activity: 80
Lay in bed and read a book. Or toss a ball up and down in the air.. Usually helps me get my mind off something.
Activity: 17
Play games to forget and eat sth to feel better.
Activity: 98
I watch comedy movies or listen to the cheering songs. Or just sleep - this is the best option
Activity: 219
I will sleep
Activity: 4
when i was in bad mood, i love being alone.
i don't like to be disturb by people. i just need to be alone and maybe listen up some music that suitable to my condition.
or i would watch some movies until i get bored
Pages:
Jump to: