Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 3. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
When the situation is bad, I choose to hang out with friends or go to a recreational place of tourism. And also eliminate it by watching a fun drama or movie.
Activity: 47
Just listen to music

if you ask me that's the best way to get a better mood  Wink
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
All depending on the severity of bad mood. If it's a super terrible bad mood I normally have to find some breakables and seclude myself  and do some smashing to release my bad mood. Otherwise a light bad mood I normally seclude myself as not to pass on my bad mood to others.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
when the situation is bad, I have a lot of silence and keep it always patient and sincere so it will not look outside, so people look at the face or the usual badanya aja, but in the heart rebelled and always want to angry, then the key only sabbath.
Activity: 32
People might be in good mood and bad mood. I do believed everyone feel it the same. When im in bad mood i dont talk to anybody i keep my self in silent mood. Im a short tempered so better not to talk anybody.
Activity: 266
usually i take a  deep deep breath and eat my favorite food
Activity: 238
Try to improve your mood, call someone, maybe some kind of music or just positive news to read or see, there are a lot of options, but you need to change your mood!
Activity: 21
Sleep Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 44
Activity: 60
When you feel a bad mood is coming, set your favorite album or a new singer. Sing and dance with rhythm to make you in this world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Usually just watch a good movie with some whiskey
Activity: 185
Usually just do nothing. It solves out automatically after some time
Activity: 84
I am filling my glass with happiness which called Aperol and just drink it )

it is relaxing and ice brings me feeling that I am on the vacation, so no need to be in the bad mood.
Activity: 8
Playing counter strike or other shooters
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I go to a shopping-site and search for some nice things with a big discount, and buy them for my loved-ones.
Activity: 73
go to friend's house, gaming together.
Activity: 7
drink and sleep and one more ; loudy music
Activity: 64
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Listening to music, I always mind the genre. Not all music  are good for bad mood. Some worsen the situation.
Activity: 21
If I am in a bad mood I will just take a deep breath, cling to my girlfriend and play computer games.
Activity: 74
Chill , take a deep breath, listen to music, make yourself comfortable, refresh your mind from negative thoughts that poison your imagination and make it perish. Just enjoy life, anger makes you older.
Pages:
Jump to: