Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 4. (Read 45089 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i make some sport or just dance with my favorite electro tracks Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 381
I keep to myself when am in a bad mood. I also try to sleep too.. Works for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Whenever im in a bad mood, i go to mall alone or go to somewhere to relax.
Activity: 24
Nothing I just surfing web or watch tv
Activity: 34
I come here and post comments about what I do when I'm in a bad mood
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When I'm in a bad mood. I'm just watching some good movies , eating a lot especially my favorite foods and the best one is listening calmly musics .
Activity: 7
Membaca alqur,an membuat hati kita lebih tenang gan jadi saya selalalu membacanya ketika hati sedang risau dan akan membuat saya sangat tenang..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
well when i'm in a bad mood i like to play some classic games
Activity: 6
Boredom can hit you at any time, any place and in those moments, you may want to spend some time engaging in one of your favourite adventures, and since you are interested in mobile bitcoin blackjack visiting this site would definitely make things clear for you. But take notice of the fact that they accept only BTC there!
Activity: 27
I force myself to smile. Music also helps.
Activity: 9
breath in, breath out and pray  Cheesy
Activity: 16
I will look for a little entertainment because an entertainment is very important when I'm in a bad mood Grin Cheesy
Activity: 33
Bad mood is just a choice. A decision to stay in that kind of situation, mind over matter as they say. So when I was getting upset already or I am not feeling that great which may lead to being in a bad mood, I try to change the way I think. I think the possible consequences of being in a bad mood. I also change what I am currently doing, like when I am sitting then I will go and walk outside, or if I am listening to a music then I will turn on  the television. You have to be proactive and not reactive to it.
Activity: 147
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

i will invite my friends Vacation..
i will play the game i like..
try it, When i was badmood i always do that..
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Thinking why I'm in that mood and then trying to move one watching a serie, a cat video or entering the gif reddit section.
Activity: 24
asking for advice
Activity: 23
change the living space
Activity: 22
Throw away useless furniture
Activity: 23
meet new people