Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 47. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
When I'm not in the mood, I like to eat something tasty. Sometimes my music and sports help me to cheer up the hormone of happiness. And it is better to treat everything positively and then the mood will always be good.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
if my mood is bad, I will be silent at home ,, go to room and sleep until the mind calm and normal again ,,
Activity: 16
Go to a happy place in you mind. I swear it hleps a lot
Activity: 17
do I do in case I was in bad condition is maybe I will prayer to the Lord to I will be safe.
Activity: 28
dancing ,listing music,cooking best food,jogging sometimes sleeping lol
Activity: 29
watch a movie and drink some pineapple juice..
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
i just call a good friend and go for a coffee or something.  Wink
Activity: 28
go to bed, best advise it works.
Activity: 32
Sometimes I divert myself in playing some instruments like guitar. I also draw or sketch something that expresses my mood. But there are times that I do nothing at all.
Activity: 38
vent a bit then watch cat videos,they are calming.
Activity: 56
Free Divers
Take an alcohol
İts simple
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i go out and drink alone
Activity: 45
I usually don't speak and just walk away whenever I am in a bad mood. Go to vast places, like my university with few people.  And then watch movies when I go home. haha.
Activity: 30
I will cuddle with my husband and everything does not matter from that point. and mood is automatically better  Smiley
Activity: 111
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will relax a little by drinking a glass of coffee. Maybe I also need a vacation, but my activities are very much for that.
Activity: 98
Music is a good way to flush out the bad mood.
Activity: 33
i always read margazine and novels when i am in bad mood
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Sometimes I play some games, exercise, and reflect to let the bad mood away.
Activity: 17
I cook lasagne and turn the music loud. It always helps!)
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I usually lose temper when I am in a bad mood I tend to flare up real quick and destroys the things that approach me or is standing in my way but now because of my auntie who helped me to correct my bad temper. She said that "control your emotions dont let your emotions control you, you control it" this is an eye opener for me I realized that she is correct and everytime I would get angry my conversation with my auntie pops up and I would realize that what I am about to do is not good so I will gradually calm myself.
Pages:
Jump to: