Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 43. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When I'm in a bad mood. I usually don't talk about it to anyone. I always choose to be alone and to recall the things that I have done. But most of the time I want to go out alone to have a walk, and when I'm tired of walking I want to eat. That is why I'm always keeping extra money so whenever I feel I'm not in good mood, I can go out and eat. And that changes my mood somehow even a little bit.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
Usually I would hangout with my friends, drinking beers. But when I want to be alone,I would just buy some beers and drink alone while watching movies or series. I just let it pass because anger makes you decide bad acts.
Activity: 12
When I'm in a bad mood I always call my buddies as fast as I can and we go to the bar and get wasted. Also, sometimes I can't drink anymore, and we go to play soccer.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hang out with my friends, or played games online, with these activities can reduce my boredom
Activity: 8
When i have bad moods, i go to swimming pool to relax and be alone for a while.
I also play games and watch video with cartoon genre to laugh and forget any problems.
Activity: 242
to me im listen  music while smoking a cigarette ang walking.2
Activity: 58
at that time I just wanted to describe the mood by singing in smule
Activity: 9
I meditate.
Activity: 22
I bring out the worse part in me, and just go all out until there's nothing left to bring out
Activity: 132
I usually doing exercise such as jogging and swimming. Praying is the best way to do when I am in bad mood. Saying to myself that I can move from the bad mood. And the bad mood goes away.
Activity: 196
When I'm in a bad mood, I listen to music. And the worse the mood, the heavier the rock I listen to
Activity: 98
i like to take pictures in the nature. and cooking cleaning dishes.
Activity: 95
in that time i like to listen music and playing basket ball. and watching videos in you tube.
Activity: 113
just sleeping and listening music
Activity: 126
When I am in a bad shape I will play league of legends. You know that game? Well that game is known around the world. And I think that it is the best stress reliever for me.
Activity: 156
Smoke weed and chill out.
Activity: 154
when I'm in a bad mood I watching movie and eat
Activity: 129
smile it is cheesy, but apparentlyit's true.jump around, eat some chocolates. get present, count your blessings, think about what you are thankful, listen to a happy song, give yourself message, mediate, its effective way to improve our look,celebrate good times, do some yoga, rearrange some furiture in home.
Activity: 154
when I am in a bad mood, usually I go for a walk
Activity: 34
Be spiritual turn to Buddha
Pages:
Jump to: