Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 46. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
avoid the conflicts by staying alone  Sad
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

when im bad mood im just listening music or go to bed and take a rest
Activity: 29
When my bad mood strikes i will do nothing ..i will stay in my house so that i will not hurt anyone specially their feelings.
Activity: 28
When I'm in the bad mood, I listen to music.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Im just drinking alcohol while listening music.
Activity: 28
 i just usually read a book or play with my phone, or play games
Activity: 14
I'l watch some comedy, or go for a run or listen to some music
Activity: 52

With the onset of autumn, a bad mood, my frequent guest. My recipe is: a cup of delicious cocoa, a warm blanket, a fragrant candle and a soulful film. Enjoying a pleasant atmosphere Wink
Activity: 53
Every time I'm in the bad mood I just take a shower and then eat ice cream!
Activity: 59
Long walk alone with music in my ears
Activity: 13

moust of a time i just grab a book or listen to a music
Activity: 16
I used to listen to music or doing some stuff which does not need attention of other people, but much more productive happens to be doing stuff the least you want, at least for me.
Activity: 41
What I usually do is give myself a spore. On the other hand, I give more food to myself, which obviously makes me feel good. In general, I can say between going outside and going to cinema or sitting at home watching movies..
Activity: 57

I usually listen to music, play games, and sometimes I also draw it aimed to relieve my bad mood
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
When I am in a very bad mood I try to work physically. When you do something with your hands, you forget about worries.
Activity: 11
I will lock myself in the room and sleep
Activity: 162
I will go inside my room and start to pray to remove the bad things in my mind and relax myself an open my bible and meditate his promises in his word and as forgives what i have done wrong. then after that i feel i'm okay. sometimes is better to be silent than to argue and hate that bring you in bad mode.
Activity: 52
When I'm not in the mood, I like to eat something tasty. Sometimes my music and sports help me to cheer up the hormone of happiness. And it is better to treat everything positively and then the mood will always be good.
Yeah, i just liked you in the past, that made me out control of my weight, i was betrayed by a bitch. But that's only bad for you . Sad So sad .
Activity: 94
I'm drinking beer when i'm on the bad mood. It's helpful sometimes even it's bad for my health Sad.
Activity: 305

When I'm in the bad mood, I usually listen to the christian songs. 
Pages:
Jump to: