Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 54. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
фильмы cмoтpю!нy или идy гyлять Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If i am in bad mood i will switch off my mobile and go for a long drive alone.
Activity: 86
Not always in a bad mood can be improved if something to eat or drink low-alcohol cocktail. A bad mood can dispel the sea.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
if i'm badmood , i wil go to sleeping guys.... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 4
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I watched videos, play mobile games, and listening to music.  Cheesy It makes me relax  Cool
Activity: 78
I usually play games and drink a cup of coffee or tea and sit back and relax, this is suitable for unsuitable moods.
Activity: 16
Play games, listen to music and be alone Sad
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
When I'm in a bad mood I find I mostly need to be left alone, I end up watching movies or tv series for the most part until I cheer up.
Activity: 5
I will seek entertainment
Activity: 41
when im in a bad mood i usually drink hard. coz everytime i drink beer, it makes me feel so sleepy. after drinking so much beer, i went to bed to sleep
Activity: 19
I go for a walk or do something active. Nothing like some fresh air to clear the brain when you're in a bad mood.
Activity: 209
I usually listen to music when I'm in a bad mood. It makes me feel better
Activity: 114
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I would imagine of killing the person responsible of my bad mood but i would never do that because it is against the law.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I kind of fixate on the thing that im really upset about. Even if i listen to music, i seem to drown it out and really think about it. Alot of that thinking goes to how i could physically hurt the ones that put me there.
Activity: 40
I just eat and exercise,  sometimes listen to music, have so many ways to make myself happy in that very moment,  but sometimes it not that easy .
Activity: 39
I usually just isolate from everything and try not to communicate with other people or if someone who caused that mood is with me I would be extremely rude but not directly  Sad Sad
Activity: 39
I listen to sad music
Activity: 13
when I have bad mood I listen to music and reading books are very helpful to me
Activity: 32
i watch comedy movies when i'm in bad mood
Activity: 40
when i'm in bad mood i play football with friends or playstation  Roll Eyes