Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 53. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I sleep...
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When im in a bad mood i actually do listening music while laying in my bed and i want to sleep also because relaxation is the best way to eager you for being bad mood.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
Bad mood is just a choice. A decision to stay in that kind of situation, mind over matter as they say. So when I was getting upset already or I am not feeling that great which may lead to being in a bad mood, I try to change the way I think. I think the possible consequences of being in a bad mood. I also change what I am currently doing, like when I am sitting then I will go and walk outside, or if I am listening to a music then I will turn on  the television. You have to be proactive and not reactive to it.
Activity: 10
If I had a bad mood or a bad day I actually locked in my room don't like to talk to any ...
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I go watch youtube videos , i have this favorite dota player who makes funny videos Cheesy singsing btw , hes really a funny player
Activity: 47
If im on a bad mood i open my computer and play online games to release all my stress that makes me sad
Activity: 31
sounds silly, but a shower always helps me get out of a bad mood.  it's like a restart, starting your day over or something.  not sure why, but it helps, and by the time i'm out, i'm back to good
Activity: 24
When I'm a bad mood, I find my dog, big ole German Shepard, and we wrestle on the bed.  Never fails, always has me feeling better in minutes!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
for me i will get some movies to watch, or play some games or possibly visit my friend
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
The best solution to bad mood (in my case) is running. If a dont have time forma that, then I just do a ten-minute-walk
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
When I am in bad mood, and this is seldom the first thing, I smoke a cigarette Grin. Then I wonder why I'm in a bad mood and is there a way to put an end to that mood. A bad mood can only be resolved depending on the cause, which means that a particular cause always requires another option.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
I listen to music and take a shower, something about the water running while the music plays is so soothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Listen to music in a loud voice with headphones
Activity: 11
doing sport and screaming to get better
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
go to the river/sea and only open my mind after that hot bath then sleep
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I usually smoked with coffee to make my good .. then play online games Smiley 
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When i'm in a bad mood i listen to music or play video games.
Activity: 32
In bad mood I buy lots of tasty food, and watch some stupid comedy sitcoms. It helps alot, really. 1-2 days and i'm ready for action  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
my bad moods are normally fixed with a cocktail, beer, or glass of wine, followed with some sleep.    Grin
Activity: 8
I wil ride my scooter and eat somewhere else 😁
Pages:
Jump to: