Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 56. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I always felt that a cluttered house led to cluttered thoughts. Once my house is clean and arranged, my mind seems to be clearer.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
i buy couple of beers and drink them while i was listening music
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
When i have bad moods, i go to swimming pool to relax and be alone for a while.
I also play games and watch video with cartoon genre to laugh and forget any problems.
Activity: 5
I go for a long walk in the countryside.
Activity: 42
When I'm in a bad mood or bad day, I make myself busy. I do some sports like basketball and badminton. Sometimes I watched my favorite movies because it makes me happy every time I watched it, that's why at somehow it changes my mood. But most of the time when I'm in a bad mood, I always chat or talk to my my one and only love. Because she gives me reason to smile throughout the day.
Activity: 108
I usually read to distract myself
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
When i'am in bad mood, i breath deeply then  calm my self and start thinking positive. Do my crosstiching while some foods to eat beside me and listened music while its playing.. but sometimes happened i really in a bad mood i do shout and shout and shou........t to released my emotion then after i do that remedy i feel so better. I don't allow bad mood to distroyed my good emotion ever.
Activity: 12
I usually play computer games, i find it switches me off and i can interact with people online.
Activity: 356
Before, when cellphones and gadgets were not yet trending, I used to get a scratched of paper and ballpen and I draw something that will  make me feel better. It was my channel or outlet to let go of my emotions. I remembered once when I was in Secondary, my classmate forced to get my quiz paper and copy my answers. What I did was I draw an emoticon of crazy face with a word that says I'm dumb and helpless cheater and tap him at his back and sticky the scratch of paper on his back and I told him "can I get back my answer sheet?" then my classmates noticed it and they laughed and he was not aware of whats happening. In fact, he even laughed with them. That was the only silliest thing I've done out of losing my temper.
Activity: 19
I like to work out or play some sort of sport.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I like to go for a long walk and smoke a pack of cigarettes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I usually sit while listening to music, exercising or hanging out with friends. Do not you one day get stuck with boredom, we have to plan and do activities so we do not just stay indoors
Activity: 64
when i'm in bad mood, i just listen music and collect a piece of any satoshi from fill the captcha (faucet) while drink coffee..
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Sometimes I play video games, sometimes I listen to some music, and sometimes it helps when I try to update myself on the technology industry.
Whenever I am in a bad mood, I always tend to eat and listen to music. I eat because I want to be full of all the foods that I want to eat because they make me happy and I listen to music especially to my favorite songs, I would just sing the bad mood away.
Activity: 210
Sometimes I play video games, sometimes I listen to some music, and sometimes it helps when I try to update myself on the technology industry.
Activity: 173
I Listen To Music Or Watch Some Good Inspiring Web Series. Wink
Activity: 518
When I'm in a bad mood usually I listen to music or sleep
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
If im in a bad mood the most time that I do when im at home is to I lock myself in my room with a cup of coffee to calm my self And when im at the office and in a bad mood I just try to walk around the office to try to calm myself before going back to my desk.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
September 30, 2017, 11:40:44 PM
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood, I try to divert my attention to other stuff like music because I feel relax when I'm listening to it. Also, I try to go outside to breath air. Inhale exhale is the right term for that. I will go to places that is soothing and gives off relief to a person who is also experiencing what I'm always experience. Another thing when I really angry, all of the emotions are ruining my inner self, as a result, my anger will turn into tears but after that I am okay already.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2017, 08:18:53 PM
I take a deep breath and count to 10 silently. I also sometimes move away to pray and ask God His grace.
Pages:
Jump to: