Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 52. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 20
Remove myself from the situation that is causing the bad mood and reflect.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will go out and shop a little and eat a lot.  Grin
Activity: 14
ill avoid talking to people because i might say something mean and hurt their feelings,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
go out and feel some fresh air and provably eat Smiley try to get along with some friends that will bring a good mood or watch some funny videos or movies it will help too
Activity: 2
just play football with my friends, sometime go to geosite to refresh my brain
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I jist watched tv or play a  game on my phone.

that right, when Iam in bad mood, I play may favorite game or watch the anime movie but if I still boring to play game or watch the anime, maybe I sleep  or play to friend's house.
Activity: 24
Contact friends. One common reason moods can get worse is feeling lonely and being rejected. Instead of being alone when feeling lonely, consider contacting your friends or family. Write a letter, call them, or schedule coffee. This will help you realize that you are not alone.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
put a pair of gloves on and punch the ole punching bag for 20 minutes or so.  that normally gets my anger out and I feel better afterwards.
Activity: 126
I try to keep me busy.. read books, do some useful things at home, call my friends... but I don't think it could happen often in my life
Activity: 95
all I'm doing is finding a new atmosphere like a road or going to a place of entertainment. Smiley
Activity: 32
Take Deep Breaths and remind myself that everything will be alright. We always stress over things, only to realize later that it was nothing to worry about.
Activity: 62
I listen sad music
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I usually watch movies or funny clips. If i'm in total mood swings i buy dark chocolate or write a poem or just write whatever i want to calm me down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
lately I'm getting very depressed And I do not know how you can cope with your temper. Delov then that my nature is affected by others, and even music or sports exercises me a little calming. You need to walk outdoors alone with your thoughts.
Activity: 20
When I'm in a bad mood i like to listen to relaxing music
Activity: 8
I listen to music, needed to be alone.. at times
Activity: 70
When i am in a bad mood , i just try to ignore what is irritating me (if it`s something i can`t change) and try to chill with friends or family.
But when i am stressed it takes a longer time to feel easy again. But in both cases i don`t talk about what is stressing me or hat is making me sad to anyone ! I feel talking about these things can only hurt more !
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Watch movie and sleeping...
Activity: 2
when in badmood i usually listen to metal music to make me happy
Activity: 95
if i'm badmood i go to sleeping.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: