Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 62. (Read 45124 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
September 02, 2017, 02:42:11 PM
Sometimes it's not a choice that i become in a bad mood probably because it could be an action from someone that irritates you and turning you into a bad mood. Personally i am guilty of being angry easily because i'm hungry so it's somewhat a coping mechanism that helps me alleviate the bad mood. Eating is an easy task for me and that's what i do when I'm in a bad mood.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 02:36:44 PM
What I do is sleep. Sleeping and taking time to breathe would always be my choice. Having lots of thoughts and having a bad mood at the same time is a killer combination. What happens is you're not thinking quite the usual so you are prone to making serious mistakes, that will add up and would intensify your bad mood even more, and that would lead to something else.
Activity: 364
September 02, 2017, 02:19:20 PM
When I'm in a bad mood, I don't really do anything. I just sit and think for a couple of minutes, think about anything that comes in my mind. Drinking coffee while reading books actually helps in getting rid of the negative energy. After a few hours of keeping still, I'm back again to my senses.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
September 02, 2017, 12:28:25 PM
I do couple of things to cater up my bad mood. One of these things is to listen to music that I like the most, probably those that can uplift my mood. Usually I do this alone in a corner. I like being alone when i'm not in the mood. I like to think until i'm tired to be sad. I also eat a lot because food is my stress reliever. And most of all, i like to take account to talk to someone who understands me.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 09:00:24 AM
I listen to beautiful classical music that insperes me too much (espessially violine) or do some spiritual practicies and invoke the spiritual light that really transforms everething Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 08:25:29 AM
going to walking

doing swimming

and eating chocolates and ice creams
Activity: 476
September 01, 2017, 10:38:05 PM
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When my atmosphere is bad again I usually choose to go the streets looking for new sights to clear my mood
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 01, 2017, 06:31:42 AM
One of the thing that I always do if I'm in a bad mood is to listen or watch music videos, for me this strategy will make me calm and sometimes I'm playing basketball it is the way to express my angry mood and back to the neutral me.
September 01, 2017, 06:10:35 AM
most of the time i have to spend on mediation and reading books
Activity: 11
September 01, 2017, 06:08:07 AM
i listen to music if i feel boor or stress then i have to listen music so it gives me relief
September 01, 2017, 05:44:12 AM
I give myself a few strong slaps and with the words "assemble a rag!" I'm starting to do something) Well, of course, music and walks are very helpful))
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 05:38:18 AM
What i usually do when im in a bad mood is to listen to music.
Music makes me feel relax and calm at the same time.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
September 01, 2017, 05:22:56 AM
i run 10 miles.
Activity: 197
September 01, 2017, 05:21:25 AM
Sometimes I go for a long walk. Sometimes I'm too lazy and just watch some positive youtube videos. Otherwise I try to listen to my favorite music.
Activity: 8
September 01, 2017, 05:19:22 AM
i have to go long drive on my bike with my friends and spending some time with poor people and greenery locations also give me some relax  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 11
September 01, 2017, 05:14:58 AM
for me i had to watch tom and jerry it gives me more fun to me and listening to music and cooking  and eating Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 15
Sleep, rest, relax, chill through watching movies, listening to music,etc. 8
Activity: 1
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I tend to eat sweet foods when I am in a bad mood.  I like eating desserts like strawberry ice cream and chocolate wafer.  Eating them makes me feel good.
Activity: 10
i have to do work in my home like cleaning,washing and cooking Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
i will be quiet and try to think other fun moment in my life. try to focus not let it go. but if cannot. i just go to shop and buy some bir and have a relaxing time outside the house or simply go to the beach.
Pages:
Jump to: