Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 63. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
I try to divert my mind from th topic which is givin me bad mood. I'l watch some comedy, or go for a run or listen to some music or some inspirational things or just try to quiet my mind by focussin on just one thing like th sound of fan or focussin on breathin etc.
e

This is true. The best way to change how you feel is to change how you think about what's bothering you. Defuse your negative feelings by generating positive ones. Take a walk or jog. Take a nap to relax yourself. Eat something that makes you happy. Watch movies. These are just examples. I hope it helps.
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
From a bad mood, I almost always listen to music.
Listen to your favorite tracks - and it becomes easier  Cheesy Music really helps to deal with the absence of mood.
Activity: 420
I will do nothing when i am in a bad mood, when i am or my mind think about or go away from current place then slowly slowly mind makes change and the bad mood convert into normal mood.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Mag lalaro ako ng  basketball computer
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I'm just playing with my cat or playing some video games or listening my favorite songs. Just enjoy your life so the bad mood will gone.
Activity: 237
I just want to be alone, I dont want somebody bothering me or annoys me. I want to stay relax by having my favorite drinks & some good music.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
work
Activity: 266
If I'm in a bad mood, I will just eat my favorites like a chocolate bar with almonds or chocolate ice cream with almonds as well.  It makes me feel good.  And forget that I was in a bad mood.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
I will try to exercise or just stay to myself.
Activity: 88
When a bad mood comes in, I always try to get back to normal, like making a forgettable activity, doing all the activities at home, Grin
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When I am in bad mood, I stayed in my room with earphone in my ear that has  a volume that only music that I play can only hear.
Activity: 12
If i`m in the bad mood i will sleep so my mood will erase and deleted:) Grin
Activity: 16
What I do is to find entertainment outside the home that can make me cheerful again.
Activity: 34
For me maybe listening my favorit music
Activity: 124
Listen to music and go to a quiet place Cheesy
Activity: 198
If i experience bad mood in my life i just go to a place that i like to see where the environment is good and the ambience of the place is good to calm down my mood. I do eating a lot whenever i feel bad mood.
Activity: 10
i had to see social web sites it gives me more knowledge Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 3
There are a lot of ways that can help me reduce stress or when i'm in bad mood. First i will find someone to talk, someone familiar to me, maybe best friend or even my parents, to talk about the thing that i keep in my head which cause me bad mood. If the first method doesn't work, mainly because you have no one to talk to, when then find some piece of music that can make you mood better. Last but not least, swear loudly or break something or even cry so that can help you feel a little bit better.
Activity: 13
i had to go for driving and cooking food and cleaning house
Activity: 12
i had to go for a walk and doing mediation and exercise....
Pages:
Jump to: