Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 69. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Sometimes I play video games, sometimes I listen to some music, and sometimes it helps when I try to update myself on the technology industry.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I try to sleep.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
it's pretty good to running outside,and listening the music
Activity: 28
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I just listen to music, watch some movies or anime and as well as playing games in my phone
ewi
Activity: 14
When i have bad mood i just usually playing game in my phone or eating a lot
Activity: 308
I jist watched tv or play a  game on my phone.
When for me bad mood, I go in a shooting-gallery and fire a pistol on targets. Nowise do not show the bad mood to the near, so it will be more quiet. It is possible to go out into a practice hall and beat a boxer pear.
Activity: 476
Playing games that let you explode game's like Dota2  Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Which I used to do when I got a bad atmosphere. I will go out of the place and find a quiet place to think while listening to music and if that does not work then I will try new things that make me forget the feeling before
Activity: 280
I listen to music while smoking a cigarette  Roll Eyes
yeah i done this as well. its really relaxing and you can forget whats bothering you after a while though in exchange of your health but who cares its our life anyway no one can stop us  Grin
Activity: 224
Playing computer games
Activity: 62
I listen to music, go shopping, go for a jog in the park.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I played games and listen to music, because this is the only way i can relaxed, to avoid my negative vibes and change it to positive one,  i also like to watch comedy movies which is very funny.
Activity: 116
meditate
swim
Activity: 17
when I'm in the bad mood, I'm doing some outdoor sport, like basketball, or take a 5km jog, to take away my stress, and watching comedy movie when the weather are not in the mood too or singing at the karaoke
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
I usually play first personal shooters and if not, i start listening a couple LP's of The Dillinger Escape Plan. Sure remedy hahaha  Grin
Activity: 70
I jist watched tv or play a  game on my phone
Activity: 107
I play H1Z1 or Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and just shoot and kill people.
Activity: 172
Whenever im in a bad mood i usually take a nap. Sometimes i just close my eyes and think of happy thoughts.
Activity: 91
Just watch some movie or listen to some music maybe eat some snack or sleep
Activity: 5
If I am in a bad mood I usually listen to music because music can eliminate bad mood
Pages:
Jump to: