Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 70. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
 Listen to Music Cool

Music is a magical thing. One study found that 10 minutes of classical music minimized participants' negative moods, and it's not the only one. Find music that works for you and press play. Maybe that's uplifting music, or maybe it's something energetic to get your blood pumping. Listening to something you don't know might help, too—our brains crave novelty, so a song you aren't familiar with might be just what you need.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Ill just probably eat then sleep and forget all the stress.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
When i have bad moods, i go to swimming pool to relax and be alone for a while.
I also play games and watch video with cartoon genre to laugh and forget any problems.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
If I'm in a bad mood I usually play games or watch movies. Therefore we can refresh the mind
Activity: 20
I'll play league and mess around with my team and enemy
Activity: 12
I will listen to music as hard as possible
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
listen to a good music
Activity: 43
Stop talking and playing a game.
Activity: 434
Get out of my comfort zone then relax,listen music, eat then relax again.
Activity: 490
When I'm in a bad mood I smoke and then sometimes eat anything that can divert my attention into something more interesting than dealing with BS.
Activity: 573
Futurov
When I'm in a bad mood or bad day, I make myself busy. I do some sports like basketball and badminton. Sometimes I watched my favorite movies because it makes me happy every time I watched it, that's why at somehow it changes my mood. But most of the time when I'm in a bad mood, I always chat or talk to my my one and only love. Because she gives me reason to smile throughout the day.
Activity: 16
playing some of my favorites music and later on my mood swing into good mood.
Activity: 13
i'll try to come out from bad mood. later i have to go out side and spend with my friends.

still i'm in the bad mood then i have to for movie. next doing shopping because it gives me

more relief to me  from bad mood.
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
Workout, take a bath, smoke some flowers. Smiley
Activity: 331
When in a bad mood I do things I love, like traveling, playing games and music. The point is we need entertainment but not too much and dont forget the time
Activity: 8
when i was in bad mood
i would like to listen music.
and to change my mind i'll see comedy clips
Activity: 173
Call of Duty keeps my mind off from the real world problems when I am in that bad mood!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I turn favorite playlist on and play Dota 2
Activity: 12
I would like to cry lonely.
And for refreshment i will listen to music .
And watch some comedy clips.
Activity: 26
When my bad mood i will go away avoid the crowd. I'll go beach and swim. Because by swimming can calm the heart that is not good. And also provide peace of mind.
Pages:
Jump to: