Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 71. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 105
I'll definitely sleep. When you're in a bad mood, you can't finish any task as it is supposed to. And it is also hard to do something if you're not in a mood.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
I usually play bass guitar and watch TV series or anime series.
Activity: 630
I prefer to be alone whenever I'm in bad mood so that I can calm myself so no one will suffer with my rude attitude.
Activity: 382
I get short and irritated and dont want to talk to anybody. What i should do and what i strive to do is calm and down and never take my anger out on anybody even myself.
Activity: 384
Merit: 101
Stop talking and playing a game.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I play my favourite songs Cheesy
Activity: 193
www.blockchainlotteries.com
When I'm in a bad mood usually I refocus my attention to something positive that requires critical thinking and effort.  When I have completed my task I am happy I was able to redirect my energy into something productive and have a different mind set.  This new perspective helps me understand that the issue at hand was really not worth consuming my emotions.   Shocked
Activity: 33
If my mood is bad or sad there is usually an element of 'poor me' in there somewhere. My cure for this is to think of someone who is worse off than me, think about their situation in detail, get completely into their situation (or rather my version of it), make it super shitty, wallow in how awe fully shitty this poor soul's situation is.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
eat ice cream. ice cream saves the day
Activity: 35
when im in a bad mood i usually sleep or walk or eat.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
When in a bad mood there is a lot of things that we can do so that we can forgot what we are thinking of something that is why we are in a bad mood. And I've learn something new that we can also put some diluted oil in our body so we can have a peaceful mind or we can also diffuse it so we can have a calm yet good aroma in our house. I've learn that it can help us and I've known something oil that we can help us like "Young Living Essential Oils", "Plant Therapy Essential Oils" or "Eden's Garden", I think there are the same effect and there are also a lot of benefits that with can do with different kinds of oil. Smiley Hope I can also help.
Activity: 5
Drinking milk and listening to music makes me feel good, that's what I do when bad mood
Activity: 33
When I'm not in a mood, I'm just simply listening to music that I loved. Music is capable of changing my moods and put me in a good mood. Music has the power to do so much. For me, music is not just a music, it's a form of healing because it helps me a lot when I got something that puts me in bad mood or sometimes in depression. Sometimes, I played my favorite games on my phone and used to eat lots of foods.  Wink
Activity: 308
I will sing and meet relatives whom I already consider as brothers
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
When I am in a bad mood I prefer to do something to chanhge that feeling. First of all I am listening more happy and dancing songs, in order to dance and sing. furthermore, I call my friends or other people that makes me laughing and asking them to go for a walk. That's all ! Tongue
Activity: 2
have sex Is the most powerful way to relieve stress and bad mood
Activity: 124
Playing computer games like DOTA 2 or Vaping.

I play splinter cell game on my phone. And sometimes just check out the news to relax.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
Playing computer games like DOTA 2 or Vaping.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
One simple combination but does the trick every single time :
A black coffe and a cigarette .
A long bath is my 2nd best option .
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When I feel bad mood, I choose to be quiet and alone for a while,sometimes accompanied by music for relaxation so that my feelings return to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: