Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 24. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I will simply buy more and more crypto currency at low prices. Even if I have to long to wait, it will give many opportunities
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I am interested in this Altcoin because of the underlying Blockchain. We know this technology has been applied in various industrial and economic sectors.
Currently, the price is down. Keep in mind that rising and falling prices are natural within the market. If the assets that we have got from the investment then I think it needs to be a good predictor and analysis to make a decision. This requires repeated practice. The seniors in this forum you can ask. Do not be rash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I for myself have already decided as soon as the market goes into growth I will exchange the unpromising altcoyins that lie in my portfolio on the EOS. During the dump, I'll take a wait-and-see attitude.
Activity: 68
There will be always a coin that will not follow the traditional way the market. If bitcoin goes down then all the other token tend to follow it except two or three tokens. Recently tether seems to hold its price despite the bull market. In this situation i would convert it too that exceptional coins. And when the market will rise again I'll be able too buy my coin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I think that I would be doing the same that I have been doing all this time of May and June, and this is holding and waiting for them to grow. Waiting with hope, and nothing else matters, lol.
Activity: 196
Actually it depends on the types of coins that I am holding. If I hold bitcoin then I will not sell it when the price of this will be dumped rather I will invest on it to get the profit in future. I know that the price of bitcoin will be raised sooner or later. But if I am holding different coin then I will not invest on that rather I will hold only.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

Never generalized altcoin as weakening because even the top coin has been dumping,this means the whole market including bitcoin are in dip,so this is normal way of movement i guess never think of bad about this ,if the altcoin that you are mentioning is dumping itself then maybe you should be panicked because it may die in time
Activity: 126
I often decide to hold the coin, at present, the price of coins are on the decline. And we can hold them for a long time will be a good plan for us. Prices will rise again and that is the time when we sell the coins to take profit.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
We must immediately put a stop-loss for sale of 5%. So you avoid a strong drawdown deposit and will be able to continue trading
Activity: 770
When the weakened altcoin of course only holds which is the best way. In addition, there will be no other more lucrative things especially if it sells. It could be just to buy to add to the amount of investment and it is thus also a good thing. but don't be too imposing capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

in my opinion, there is no altcoin price that is thrown away and so now many people who invest in altcoin because  altcoin and bitcoin have decreased, therefore if altcoin price is discarded everyone must be confused and will get money and profit from where
Activity: 112
Altcoins provide a wide range of facilities. Among the altcoins, Ethereum is the most promising one. The prices of altcoins keep fluctuating so when the price dumps, we only have to be patient and have enough trust in it to overcome the situation.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
What we have to do is wait and see , Crypto market unpredictable for me I hodl my altcoin no matter what , even I buy some more altcoin , I hope next year there will be changes .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins?
I want to expand my portfolio so I also hold few altcoins that I think will be worth it someday.
And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?
I don't get myself emotional if the price is dumping hard, you become emotionally, you lose the game and start panic selling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I will keep patience only waiting for unknown future . it is life nothing grantee forever even life itself so nothing to do than stay relax with patience , actually now i am loosing with some altcoins more than 40 % and bitcoin 25% .
Activity: 196
Well, there are lot of good altcoins in the market. But somehow the market is weak at this moment. But I will suggest you to keep patience and hold the coins in this situation. Don’t get afraid the market of BTC has already started to recover and soon there will be a massive change.
Activity: 364

Altcoins, as from its name itself, is a good alternative coin for Bitcoin. I prefer using altcoin, particularly Ethereum, over Bitcoin when having transactions. Not only that Ethereum is fast in terms of transaction speed but it also offers small transaction fees. This is the main reason that I am into altcoins as soon as I get to know them.

I rarely do anything when the price dumps. I am holding still my coins and tokens unless I have to sell them and convert to fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
And what do you do when your altoins are growing? too, as in the fall - trading! If, of course, you didn't go to the crypto market one time - multiply your income by 10 times.
The crypto market, like any other financial market, is a living structure that is constantly changing. Do it on the same as in other markets. And if you don't know what to do, then don't go to this market!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Wait, Wait, Wait ... is the simplest strategy to deal with such situations.
I usually hold altcoins and buy some more when they are dumped. And after a wait of three or four months when the price is pump, I sell all the coins I have.
Activity: 74
When the price gets low, it becomes a great scope for the investors to invest in this field. When the price will rise they can make good profit by selling it. So, holding coins in bearish situation is also necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: