Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 23. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
what interests me most about the altcoins is the variety of the projects and what they can offer, and if the price goes down too much it won't affect me a lot because I always try to invest in the currencies I believe, so it doesn't affect me so much their value, although of course, I'm always looking forward to them because I also want them to be successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I don' think I will do anything special than normal. Because in the crypto market, dump or bump happens much more often than any other market.

The only thing I need to do is to be sure about the tokens I hold is good but not scam coins.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
no other option, hold the asset until pump returns. I'm sure the dump that happens will not last forever, there will be time for crypto returns to the pump, all depending on our patience in holding the crypto asset.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hodl
keep doing the usual work that is bounty campaign. and while awaiting the distribution of tokens from bounty, while waiting also altcoin prices go up and hope to meet the exact moment between tokens and altcoin.
Activity: 165
according to this, if I like to see down altcoins I have not yet held. Because it is one of the signals that I need to add something to my portfolio.
And I think it is a good time to invest if I have a little money I will invest and hold it until the end of the year.

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
What I do is to stay calm,because it helps me to think we'll and and think about what I need to do in these situation that almost altcoin prices is down,if the token has a big potential to hold I I will keep it for a long term and if the token has no potential I will sell it immediately.
Activity: 28
I do not even know I just got carried away by investing money in Socrates that I did not even notice
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

Naturally when altcoins are dipped
It is the best decision to buy if you can afford it

Don’t buy when market is glooming green
Don’t buy when green candles have reached market levels

But to overcome; you need to keep a close check at your portfolio and don’t be left behind
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
If the price of the altcoin i am holding dumps, the best thing i can do is to keep holding until it appreciates in price. The reason is that selling while it has dump will result into loss, which might not be retainable.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Whenever dumped altcoins, I will investigate the cause of the exchange rate reduction, then consider holding or exchanging all of the crypto owned to USDT, BTC or ETH to preserve your capital. Absolutely not panic sell because if you do so, you will surely lose. In summary, when the market price falls, you need to calm down to analyze and find the best solution.
Activity: 19
I would hold for sure, things like drops on the prices are common on these types of currencies, so the best thing you could do is to wait patiently until the price stabilizes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Is just to exercise patient because patient dog eat the fastest bone, will wait for it to rise again in other to realise more than what is invested, and also study the platform very well in other to avoid previous occurence
Activity: 154
The prices have slashed down a lot in deed. But we still need to be hopeful and hold on to our investments. The prices will go up at the end of the year, according to the analytics. Until then we need to remain and not make other investors panic as well. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Dump is a normal thing in cyptocurrency market. The issue is how to catch a coin when it is down and then to make pofit. Prior I make any buys I used to recheck the coin history, to talk to the community and to clear up for myself what to expect from that coin. I do not afraid the price dump till I know and follow the situation around the project and coin itself.
Activity: 85
If i am holding some altcoins then I would keep them until the price rises again, and I would take advantage of this oportunity to get more altcoins in order to diversify.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I have pointed for myself some of the limits and when the price would go below this limit, I would just sell my Holdings because  I am not ready to lose so hardly, I have already lost much of my holdings.
Activity: 37
One of the reasons why I choose Altcoin is, Altcoin price is still cheap and many options to be invested. Such as ETH, LTC, ETC and others. Now most every airdrop and bounty provide tokens that refer to ETH. Bitcoin is too expensive. It's hard to chase. Altcoin is better made long term investment. Although the price will go down, I will hold it by the end of the year because I am sure they will shine at the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Depends on what coin it is. If it is some shit coins i have been holding with the hope the price skyrocketing for no reason to make some quick profit with high risk, then i would end up dumping it and minimize the loss. Once a shitcoin gets dumped, there is no way the price will go back up. But if it is some coins that are trending and reputed then i would still hold it and if possible invest more during the dump.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Keep holding on your tokens and buy more.
this will give you more income in the future once the market gets the pump.
If you will sell your tokens or holdings at dumped you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 126
Market is fluctuating. The market was down now the prices increased some though the market is far much below the expected line. Due to liquidity the market is fluctuating and the price will regain, so I am not worrying too much.
Pages:
Jump to: