Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 16. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 40
When you lose money the worst mistake you can make is to try to recover loss instantly. On that way you will probably only generate even biger loss.
So, try to make the plan and see what are the options you have. Try with smaller amounts to trade and invest. It might take longer but the risk will not be so big.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
In the world of trading we must be prepared,for what results and we know what we are doing, including risk, so before we inter the world of trading we need to study more,but much better to study on actual bases..most important thing is you know and how to accept the risk:)
My answer is:
1.What do I want to achieve?
👉To succeed in trading world:)👌👍
2.What is thier important ?
👉the importance is posible to change your life between cryptocurrency
3.How will I achieve it?
👉Ofcourse, We can achieve all our dream with the help of our CREATOR (GOD). We did not ever change our life without GOD. We could not get everything we wanted.
4.What prevents me from achieving?
👉the dumpers and whales continue to dump the token or coins😂😂😂
5.How do I know,I have achive the success?
👉Patience is vertue💪💪💪HODL....😂

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
If you loose a big amount of money the worst thing to do is to make quick, emotion-driven decisions. You have never lost your money if you didn't sell with a loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
Activity: 93
Losing money during an investment is just a part of the risk that we are taking upon investing. If you trust on the project so you don't have to panic.
Activity: 196
In the first place you will lose money only if you will seel your coin at the low price.If you have been inform about the crypto before to invest ,will know at the same point the market will go down,only think you can do its to be pacient and wait till the market to grow up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.

No. You don't need to stop doing trading, when you already lost your money try to learn from your mistake, don't sell your coin at the low price so in that case you will avoid losing your money. Just wait until your coin will recover .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.

In my own opinion, if you already lost your money then just continue to trade because you will still have the chance to gain it back in this way since the volatility of the market is necessary for every traders to earn profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
As an investor you are aware of the risk and you should be ready or you should have some counter measure to at least diminish the risk of losing money in investing or trading. good luck
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
When you lose most of money,you should know the reason why you lose money.
What I did when I lose most of my money is trading with respect to the movement of btc knowing fully well that when btc is stable altcoins begin to move up faster.
I also use stop loss to reduce any form of huge loss that might happen.
I also diversify meaning I trade about 3 coins not just one coin.
I also watch the last sell price of the coin I buy and also watch if it is traded in many exchange.
The reason is that watching the last sell price a coin was sold assist me to go long on that coin.
I also engage in free airdrop that has no ico attachment.
My brothers and my sisters there are a lot of things to do when you lose most of money in crypto.
Activity: 252
When you lose all your money in trading, another thing you can do is to participate in bounties. By joining in bounties you can earn a lot of coins and start trading with this coins again.
Yes, I usually join the bounty to get some money involved in investing bitcoin. I started with $10k and now I have $767 left, so it's interesting because it's not my money and I've lost it to someone else. Make lots of money from the bounty and devote it to the trading market
Activity: 238
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.
Failure is something that can happen in this market. You should remember that money does not spawn, it just moves from one person to another. When you lose money, it means another have earned some money. If you are new I advise you not to invest too much into this market, only a small amount to learn how to trade
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Lossing money during an investment is just a part of the risk that we are taking upon investing. However, facing it would be challenging for there are also consequences as well. What we need to do is just to continue being brave  to take the risks and just continue trying until we have a good gain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
In my opinion, loosing much of your money in crypto is unluckily the result of your own faulty decisions but even if you loose your money, you can re-earn it by trying hard to go well in the market. Look back and see and worth on the areas you made mistakes in.

Do the crypto evaluation and invest only in the one that can maximize your future return. In the end, your decision about selling the coins should be based on the comparison between current prices and the initial worth of your portfolio. Stay away from panic selling.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
My way of dealing with this, first if you have lost the value of the crypto then look and analyze where the market will move, here is an important decision, even if I have observed for a few weeks, if your result is cut lose then like he say is make a small profit to be able to cover the losses, but because the fluctuating in crypto so hold some if you get luck. The point is the same as what the thread maker says is just the problem is how do I suppose to generate a small profit? because it depends on our own expertise.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

I like your first Step, because that is very the best for our mindset specially when we lost most of our money, we should don't think that it's all over, we should always put it in our minds that we still have goals in life, specially if we have financial problem.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
You will not be able to stay calm when losing money but it is important that you keep calm, not to sell off to lose your capital. Waiting is the best way when the market returns.

Impatience will surely come to our minds when we see our portfolio is in a downward trend. At such times, we tend to rush into decisions and usually the decisions we make do not match our first goal in investing. It is better if we leave our investment momentarily so that we are not wrong in making a decision and come back a few days later to check it out.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I lost most of my $ 10к deposit, I traded with my shoulder and therefore had a quick loss of deposit. For half a year I managed to partially recover, because I chose a different strategy: trade without a shoulder and hold (I buy, put a warrant for sale and all)
in crypto, daily trading is not recommended.daily range while price moves is not wild enough,maybe 3 month could be better to hold our cryptocurrency asset.if you suffered loss ,better to quit for  a while and prepare with good trading skils.
Activity: 224
Losing money or losing money is a risk for coin dealers.
It's best to minimize the loss of money then you can use a smart strategy so you do not easily lose in trading Cryptocurrency.
You are also forbidden to despair, make the experience as an encouragement for you and to be more careful in trading coins.
Pages:
Jump to: