Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 22. (Read 21108 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
I think bitcoin in 5 years I see it most popular and powerful crypto currency. And the whole world joining in bitcoin. And the value of bitcoin in 5 years become more profitable, and the bitcoin world grow and grow and continue increasing.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Looking back at the earlier post of this trail is really amazing - where people are still speculating about 10k.....now let's look at 100k alreayd!
Well i think bitcoin is we will be really successful 5 years from now, because eventhough right now bitcoin is really successful cryptocurrency how about more in the future, and i think 5 years from now bitcoin is we will be known by almost everyone in this world and i am confident that the price of it is we will be at very high.
Your statement like other people, everyone says Bitcoin will exist for 5-10 years. I don't think bitcoin will stay in the world of crypto because many altcoins are emerging with new innovations and creativity. competition in the crypto world began to increase as many companies come up with a blockchain based system. I hope the crypto world will remain forever. cheers
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
I will be optimistic about Bitcoin, I think that it would be better and improved 5 years from now. Looking back, the past years of Bitcoin wasn't really moving and still at its low state but, today the value of Bitcoin grew and it also made positive impression to a lot of people all over the world that it gets a lot of attention now. The management of Bitcoin will be recognize by more countries and some country may finally fully acknowledge it. Lastly, its value would be very much higher than it is today.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
Looking back at the earlier post of this trail is really amazing - where people are still speculating about 10k.....now let's look at 100k alreayd!
Well i think bitcoin is we will be really successful 5 years from now, because eventhough right now bitcoin is really successful cryptocurrency how about more in the future, and i think 5 years from now bitcoin is we will be known by almost everyone in this world and i am confident that the price of it is we will be at very high.
I think bitcoin will reach a great height in the next five years.Already it is the leading cryptocurrency in the market and no other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin even in the future.Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and they are investing in bitcoin so as to earn more profits.Transaction is also being done through bitcoin in some places which is expected to rise in five years.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
For me, things would be more complicated and I assume more users will be using it, making the market increase their price to cater all the users.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
Five years from now, I see that the company and management of bitcoin will recognize by the whole country and promote the essence of cryptocurrency in our society.
Aside from that the market value of bitcoin will increase and I am looking forward it become million of worth of dollars.
Activity: 378
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In my opinion that value of bitcoin will influence advantage year by year because step by step many people have known about the easyness of how to operate bitcoin system, as well as they could enjoy with the income from bitcoin.

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Activity: 14
Wow 5 years is a whole lot of growth opportunities for Bitcoin! Most important I feel Bitcoin should stabilise by 5 years!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In 5 years? I think the value of bitcoin will continue to increase, more people will use bitcoin and it will be known all over the world.
Activity: 322
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
in my opinion bitcoin will continue to arise and will be at the top 1 in the cryptocurrency. it will help more users to to provide their needs and will go out or overcome the poverty and continue to be a bitcoin user also i believe the people will accept the bitcoin step by step 40% of the population of each country will have the knowledge about the bitcoin and already using bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Everything will be decided by 2020-2021, as the number of bitcoins will reach a maximum.
Activity: 122
I keep wondering about when will the market become saturated with Bitcoins. I mean, when will most of the countries accept and use it. And which version of Bitcoin will that be. But with all the possible forks and technology changes, I guess this may never happen - there will always be various versions in circulation... I just hope cryptos become more spread and used as actual currencies.
Would you like to be paid, at work, in cryptos now? How about in 5 years?
Activity: 224
Maybe,bitcoin attracts more investors and grow much more.Amd maybe more countries are already accepting this and unbanned this to some countries.And maybe the progress of cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin will be faster.
Activity: 154
In view of the ever-growing graphics, especially in terms of its constantly rising price, I believe that the coming years of bitcoins will become even more popular, and users will grow. although no one can predict this.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin in the next 5 years is probably a reasonable payment system. Many countries will accept bitcoin. and bitcoin prices continue to rise
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
I think the price of Bitcoin can be very high this year and will soon reach $ 300,000. The Bitcoin market is a new trend in the world if you invest now, I am sure you will make a big profit in the next 5 years.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In 1 year or so, we might have Lightning Network, and that alone would be more than enough to triple the price of Bitcoin. A year and a half later, there will be another halving. The conclusion is... the future is bright for Bitcoin.
We need to have that much sooner, if this fees and transactions continues to slow down the bitcoin I`m afraid that some other altcoins can take too many people away from bitcoin and original plan. Bitcoin domination is lower now then just 6 months ago, and its going down, what to expect in 5 years from now, bitcoin domination to fall more? Bitcoin sure needs to solve some crucial problems and then we can continue our way up. It is bright, I wish to believe in that too, but to many altcoins around taking a piece by piece from bitcoin, and that spooks me a bit I can say.
Activity: 50
In 1 year or so, we might have Lightning Network, and that alone would be more than enough to triple the price of Bitcoin. A year and a half later, there will be another halving. The conclusion is... the future is bright for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: