Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 23. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
As we know bitcoin came from 1k to 2k dollars on the early month of 2017 but by its ending months it became 19k to 20k dollars,  we can see that it really exploded and its price,  it had been known to many people what bitcoin can be capable of, so I think in 5 years bitcoin will be very known and be used to many people and maybe it would become the universal currency already.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In 5 years i think bitcoin just same like this day but the price maybe will grow and the system improve and we hope security system improve too
As a human we just can guess but the god let rest
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Although we cannot predict yet what will happen with bitcoin in the next five years, I think we can still make conclusions about what's happening with bitcoin right now. As we all can see, bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day so it's best to expect that bitcoin will be known by the whole world in the future. Let us hope that it gets legalized worldwide so we can benefit more from it.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Well, I think bitcoin is going to be huge in next 5 years. With the current high bitcoin demand by the people, it will be not less than $500k to a $1 million. The bitcoin limited supply with small number of bitcoins in circulation is what makes bitcoin very valuable, and that value will continue to grow in the future.   
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
No one can predict the future however analysts are expecting Bitcoin to be worth $15,000 by next year, $50,000

Not quite sure what methods these analysts are using in their prediction. . Bitcoin is already trading beyond $15K as of today, infact it went up to $17K just before the holidays in December before correction again.  I think bitcoin will probabaly end 2018 well beyond $20K+.  While it’s difficult to say what will happen next year, let alone in 5 years, I think that given the current trend in growth, in 5 years time bitcoin will be above $50K, maybe even higher.  I think 2018 will be a major year for crypto in general, there has never been more people involved nor has bitcoin got more coverage than it’s getting right now.  We shall see soon enough. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No one can predict the future however analysts are expecting Bitcoin to be worth $15,000 by next year, $50,000 in 5 years and probably $100,000 in 10 years.
This question can’t get a correct answer.
I can speculate it will keep on going up.
But based on current growth, and the likelihood of Wall St starting to directly buy Bitcoin next year, I’d say roughly $50k in on year (+/- $10k), well over $100k in 5 years, and in 10 years hmm well if Bitcoin succeeds in becoming a global banking and payment system then it could be over $500k possibly.
Activity: 103
bitcoin will be the most popular currency in all over the world it will be legalized in all over the country in 5 years i think there must be a supperate bank and an atm for the bitcoin
Activity: 125

Bitcoin after 5years l think 3rd part of all the world is  involve to bitcoin. Because bitcoin is popular now. And l think its getting to know to the universe. So by 5years many are succeed in life that time.Because bitcoin gives future to the people.
Activity: 180
I think there will be many users of Bitcoin and the value will get higher. There will be ups and down, but it will survive.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
Crypto currency is right now like a newbies. It will grow very fast in coming few years. Those have bitcoins, they are like king and their family or retirement life will be like royal family or royal retirement life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it will beadopted as a currency worldwide.

If and only if all countries who bans crypto will finally embrace the real technology of new currency. I just hope too that during that time or ahead of it, you can do bitcoin transaction even if you are offline.

If that happens just the same thing with Bitcoin will be the world's currency that can be used in the real world without using the internet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What my opinion about it was bitcoin will become more popular. It will spread all over the world and many people will used it. I think after 5 years it will be legalize by the government. Many store also will accept is a rule of payment. When it comes to it price no doubt that it will increase more.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
I think it will beadopted as a currency worldwide.

If and only if all countries who bans crypto will finally embrace the real technology of new currency. I just hope too that during that time or ahead of it, you can do bitcoin transaction even if you are offline.
Activity: 160
I don't know what happen about bitcoin in like 5 years. even nobody surly told that what happen in 5 years. but I wish bicoin value will be increase 30k or 50k in 5 years.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Maybe people are still panicked by the bitcoin's soaring price, the $ 20,000 figure is so big. But I think that will not happen again in the next five years, if that happens, society will have big problems. I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will only increase 10% compared to the current price. And hopefully in the next 10 years the price will increase steadily, that makes bitcoin not become dangerous.
Activity: 112
I think bitcoin 5 yrs from now get stronger and increase it into 100% .
Giving more good opportunities and more succesful in life by the bitcoin users and investors
Activity: 420
There is are so many positive speculations in 5 years. The potential of bitcoin is huge. It will continue to grow and develop things and create opportunity. I also think that bitcoin development will arrive at real world technology and more businesses will be open to accept bitcoin as payment. It's future will be hopefully good.
Activity: 154
I believe that the 5-year-old bitcoin will continue to exist, and its price will remain high and will continue to grow, and I am very optimistic
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
for bitcoin 5 years to come if difikir graphically it from year to year increase that if I think but still can not in my country in the next 5 years I can only think positive just hope bitcoin will progress from year to year
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Bitcoin I think in five years will dominate the internet and also the financial sector worldwide but not to the point that everyone got their own bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be more efficient and sooner we will unveil more opportunity that may results on another major discovery. Who knows. Im maybe too futuristic but I think that technology should enjoy by all of people. Thats why it needs to be recognized and allowed world wide. Coz trading probably get a lot easier. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: