Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 18. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 26, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
You have a lot of altcoins, and there is a good chance, that some of them are not so great. Try to find those, and sell, in the same time it may be worth to hodl the rest.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 26, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
I prefer to hold new coins now, because with the cost on the stock exchange their price is much lower even the price of ICO. Top altcoins can be sold and bought back, such as Ripple or Cardano. But these are only isolated cases for me at the current crypto-currency market.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
Hold coins that really have a bright future, you can follow the news on their social media or in their telegram group. And sell coins that have no future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
This depends on the actual situation. If I find other good altcoins, then I may choose to sell some old coins in exchange for these new coins!
Activity: 201
September 26, 2018, 03:11:53 AM
The best choice for my Altcoin is to hold it until the price rises again. I am sure to the Altcoin that I have has a bright future and will give a big profit if I make it long term investment. We'll see, I will definitely succeed with my Altcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If you are holding tokens with passive income and the project seems to be promising, just hold it. It depends if you fully understand the scope of the project or if you think the project will catch more investors' attention in the long run. Some altcoin will not survive for long, so do your research, be informed.
I plan to use Altcoin that I have to run the trading. current level of trading gains is high enough to produce many more advantages that brought even more progress. so I must trading to get many profit in the future.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
September 26, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Now just trying to grow of my holding coin. I know this time is not good for altcoin.so doing regular trade is risky but I am just trying to grow of my stock coin. I am also buying in the dip for the long term.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:11:03 AM
I will hold the coins that I have, and sell them when the price of the coin is high and I make a profit. Not all altcoins that you hold will make a profit, so you have to have great patience and are good at choosing coins for you to hold on to make a profit.
Activity: 121
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
September 26, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
If it have a potential that price to increase you should hold it until it hit the peek price and sell and gain maximum profit.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
September 26, 2018, 01:34:55 AM
At this time I will save the altcoint I have, when the market is normal again I will sell it and certainly will benefit, and certainly be patient to wait for the market to rise
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 26, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
Presently, The market is still bearish, meaning the chance for you to invest in many Alts is obvious for you to hold if you can but choose the good ones. You can therefore desist from putting all your eggs in a Basket. Choosing about three or four could go well with you my Guy.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2018, 01:15:31 AM
I bountyhunter and earn tokens of various ICO-campaigns. My goal is to sell them as much as possible on the exchange and get the maximum profit.
Activity: 244
September 26, 2018, 01:12:12 AM
Choose the best coins that you think you can hold for a long time. Monitor the movement of the market for you to have a clear decision if which coins you want to sell or hold. Always remember to thold those which will have a high value as time goes by. I know that's had to do but that's how it works.
Activity: 319
September 26, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
I'll do my Altcoin just hold it for a long time until its price increases and then I'll sell my hold and re-invest in other altcoin to make a big profit because if you sell your altcoin right now even The low price is very small.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
Now the ICO market is quite risky. And the prices of most coins are too low. Therefore, in any case, I prefer to continue to hold them for the future, until the prices of coins are restored. I think that the first prerequisites for price recovery will arise from next year.
Activity: 286
September 25, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
Gathering and holding bounty coins sometimes are not stable. Check the good one and keep them, you then sell off the remaining part. Watching your coins grow and fall is not good.
The coins that I purchased will be used in future investments, that way I can make more money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:00:50 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
If a coin is not having price increase even if the market is on green marks, selling would be the solution because holding will jist be a waste of time and there's a tendency for the market prices of those cryptos to fall even more. But if you are patient, you may also hold it further and wait for its market value to rise. But expect that there are chances of lower profit.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 25, 2018, 07:00:20 PM
Gathering and holding bounty coins sometimes are not stable. Check the good one and keep them, you then sell off the remaining part. Watching your coins grow and fall is not good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 06:53:30 PM
You should sell them earlier  and buy them back  cheaper (if you believe in some). If you missed selling them on higher
prices,  I would hodl  them now as there are chances for a bullish market  in 4Q.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 25, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
what I do is look at the situation of the altcoins I have, if the price goes up then I will definitely sell it and if it goes down I will definitely hold it, because only that way can make me get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: