Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 16. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 04:27:30 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I'm selling nothing now. I wait when market will grow for sale something Wink

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
Many times I have sold coins and very often regretted that I sold.So do not rush to sell your coins.$ 350 won't save you.But for some time the price can grow by 2-3 times.I think it would be nicer to have $ 1,000 instead of $ 350?)
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Definitely had to sell when Ethereum was still at $ 700, and now at the moment of course it is better to keep all the tokens and wait for the right moment to sell
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
For me im planning on holding it until the value of the coin is high enough that I can gain more income for me. It is gopd to make a long term investment but if ever I see that the coin is in the down i might sell it. because i believe one day crypto will change my life

For me im planning on holding it until the value of the coin is high enough that I can gain more income for me. It is gopd to make a long term investment but if ever I see that the coin is in the down i might sell it. because i believe one day crypto will change my life
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
I'll wait until Altcoin, which I have in my wallet, will not grow in price to sell. When the price that will be in the market is sufficient for my profit Grin
Activity: 103
September 27, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
My opinion, we should wait for the winter, maybe the market will turn into a bullish trend, although these are my dreams. But still I will wait
i hope that winter will bring soemthing good as well not only in the cryptocurrency world so i think we shall wait indeed
September 27, 2018, 04:10:10 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
there can be different ways of treating your altcoins and you jeed to choose the best of it if you want your business to thrive
Activity: 153
September 27, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
My opinion, we should wait for the winter, maybe the market will turn into a bullish trend, although these are my dreams. But still I will wait
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 27, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
With all altcoins, which I have now, I just would to hold something, not perspective coins will be sold immediately and wait for new spring, which would be so soon, I think.
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
It's up to you ,dude, but the bear market doesn't inspire hope... I would exchange all my altcoins for BTC and keep only the promising ones in your position.

Yes, exchange is also my choice. I just keep the tokens that I think its project is very good, otherwise, I usually sell all of them and buy another coin. But I don't choose BTC, because I think BTC will give us a smaller profit than altcoin. So I choose altcoins that in top 30
exchange is great and it is not so hard for people who are new to this world so they can learn how to operate it quick
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
there can be different ways to use your altcoins anf i think that you can find thw one that is good only for you
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
I think you should hold the coins for two to three years and sell them when the price will go higher.
do not forget about the cryptocurrency for such a long time. This can lead to large losses. Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly in price and falling easily.
cryptocurrency is great and i like holding it for a long term so i think that we can do it now and grap the profit later
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 03:53:27 PM
this is a hard question to ask in my opinion it depends on what you want and what you need so there can be different answers
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 27, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
I think you should hold the coins for two to three years and sell them when the price will go higher.
do not forget about the cryptocurrency for such a long time. This can lead to large losses. Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly in price and falling easily.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
Choose the ones you think have potential to be worth something and have a good project idea and hodl them. For the others, you can sell and invest in other projects of your choice. Holding is not easy tho as there will be downs during the hold and you just have to stick to your gut and see it through. Patience is The key in crypto. Quick money grabbers don't make it here.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
It's up to you ,dude, but the bear market doesn't inspire hope... I would exchange all my altcoins for BTC and keep only the promising ones in your position.

Yes, exchange is also my choice. I just keep the tokens that I think its project is very good, otherwise, I usually sell all of them and buy another coin. But I don't choose BTC, because I think BTC will give us a smaller profit than altcoin. So I choose altcoins that in top 30
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
in my opinion, I will sell 75% coin and will hold 25%, it is done based on the growth and progress of the token.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
I think the best way is to hodl your coins until such time that the coins are listed and the price is right and can suffice your goals. We just have to be patient and wait until something good happen.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 27, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
I will sell the coins, but only when they grow in price. I have a plan at what price I will sell each of coins. When I sell, I will save a half of money, and I will enclose other half in other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: