Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 17. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 27, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
I will hold until i see 50x or more. I realised that in crypto we can earn huge money but only thing we need. Patience. Because of that if we learn to be patient we can be rich.
i will Hold until 2021 and we will see how much money i will earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 27, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
i`m going to hold them until the next ath at least. No doubt that we will see them in the next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
Every altcoins have a potential for me because they called as a altcoins and i will hold it for long term as soon i will earn big if i keep it and hold it
I will hold my altcoins, I won’t sell it today because the price is low and this is not a right time to do trading for it will give me a low profit. I have a feeling that the price will go up with we continue to hold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
Every altcoins have a potential for me because they called as a altcoins and i will hold it for long term as soon i will earn big if i keep it and hold it
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 26, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I believe that now it is better just to be patient and continue to hold coins for the future until the price improves next year. It's just always necessary to invest in reliable projects, in the perspective of which you believe. With this condition, you can be sure of further recovery of coin prices.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
Earlier I earned money by trading my altcoins. But now the market is experiencing not a better situation. Therefore, for me the best option is to continue to hold coins for the long term. Also periodically I trade and participate in various bounty programs.
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
It's up to you ,dude, but the bear market doesn't inspire hope... I would exchange all my altcoins for BTC and keep only the promising ones in your position.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
September 26, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
if i were you i will just hold them because bounty token is very worth it to hold because almost of them is for long term purposes all you need is wait until the project will become successful for sure you will earn huge.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 26, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
u need to wait patiently for a while. When the project matures, they will explode. you'd better join their forum. u need to constantly understand the progress of the project.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
I'm sure everyone who holds altcoin will eventually sell it to meet the necessities of life. They want prices to always go up to make a profit but when the urgent need for their needs will be forced to sell it. It's all a fact of life, I experienced it myself.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
I usually sell such coins in such situations and buy those coins that are of interest to me, or even I just sell coins and withdraw money, because I need money for a good life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
September 26, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
There is nothing to do with it as it is as good as nothing. I made a very big mistake which I am still not forgiving myself till now. I had some of myaltcoin at good price to dispose them I did not hoping that they will grow based on the promise of the projects team. I lost all the coins I had because all of the io portfolio combined now is not up to $300. Same portfolios were holding $9000 and above last year and part of early this year.But today the altcoins are very low that you can not even place a trade on them.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
Waiting for another altcoin season to make some money
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
I think some of them you hold and some of them you sell on the exchange. hold a coin that you think is promising.
Activity: 532
September 26, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
I have researched and carefully selected to invest in the Altcoin. Therefore, the volatility of the market did not change my decision. I will keep my Altcoin and wait for the price increase.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
September 26, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
Unfortunately almost all of my altcoins experience a drop, this is because the market is dropping so I prefer to hold rather than sell, I'm sure that the market is recovering soon.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 26, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
If I had that in my wallet I will still hold it right now because the end of the year is coming to the big change again as I think just like before it grows like crazy that would make your investments grow more. But if your contented with that amount I also do what I think it's right for it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 26, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

Well, since it is not yet good to sell with its value, i think you must hold the coins more unless otherwise you need a money. But i really suggest to hold it and give ample time for value to rise more. especially if the coins has potential and a promising coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 26, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

I don't have a chance to convert any option that is available as a cash balance into cash, but I'm thinking of selling many of the options that I've invested in, or not even relying on, the campaign during the bull period. In particular, there are so many token that I've gained through this platform, many of which are unfortunately a lot of work in the future. For that reason, in the most appropriate period, I think of removing these options with a price that is not low. I do not intend to sell my crypto coins for a long time, unless I have absurd values.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 26, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
I would just continue to hold them untill I gain some profit from my investment.
I would sell them if I think that they already reach their limit.
Pages:
Jump to: