Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 44. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 28, 2018, 04:11:33 PM
When I have some good amount of altcoins I just make sure I hold for sometime and set my price then sell when it hits my target price.
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:08:09 PM
If you want can sell them immediately but it's not a good idea I think. Holding will give you good profits after certain period of time. If you don't need any urgent money then fixed your selling price & wait for fulfilled your goals. I'm very much sure you will see your money turns to double within few months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 28, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
I sell my altcoins as soon as they grow a little in price. I prefer to make minimum profit without risk. It's very convenient for me.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
Either hold for a long time and wait for the price to rise, or all sell and invest them in new projects. The second option I like more. But just here you need to consider what kind of coins you have and whether they have a perspective for them to grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 28, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
I think you should wait for autumn, maybe the market will turn into a bullish trend, although these are only my guesses...
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
If I think I will do altcoin to leave it for potential, or I will have it with a very long time maybe at the end of the year will increase with the price of altcoin so better just hold it first
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 28, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Considering that the crypto-currency market has fallen and is in a stagnation for six months, it is necessary to keep its altcoyins and expect a good rise in the crypto-currency market. Now you can only overestimate the prospects of your coins and tokens and you can sell not very promising for buying ethereum and other coins that will grow as soon as the market starts to rise.
Activity: 3
July 28, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
It depends on you, because everyone's state is different. If you change to me, I will sell coins and improve my life.
Activity: 215
July 28, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
as we know that when altcoin prices go down I think we will be patient and wait for higher price hikes, because we believe that altcoin prices in the next few months will sooner or later rise again to a high level.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
I think we will hold it by waiting for a steady rise in prices so we will also get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
At this stage of the market's reversal, I will try to keep my altcoins as long as possible and will wait at least the end of the fall, then the altcoins should show the maximum growth.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
I do not plan to do anything yet.  I will hold it when BTC down. On this recent market price much better to hold your altcoins for long
Activity: 153
July 28, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
That is Why I am participated in this site and I am as of now endeavor to peruse full records and guidelines of gathering. I am as of now put resources into some altcoins and continue holding that till end of the late spring 2018. After summer I will offer them and take a few benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If you are holding tokens with passive income and the project seems to be promising, just hold it. It depends if you fully understand the scope of the project or if you think the project will catch more investors' attention in the long run. Some altcoin will not survive for long, so do your research, be informed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
it depends on your decision, you can decide anytime you want, if you want to sell it, or hold it until their prices increase more, you can do it. but its better if you will just hold it and wait for its price to get higher.
Activity: 31
July 28, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
I have loads of various alt coins I got it with shoddy cost and I am simply sitting tight for them to hit the cost of 10$ then I am going to offer then all. I endeavored to accumulate a great many diverse coin after there ICO and I am trusting that this move I will have the capacity to benefit a considerable measure later on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
I store my altcoins because in today's time, in the period of serious discounts on altcoins, selling your altcoins does not make sense, after a few months you will be able to sell them much more expensively.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I think that you should see how the price of your altcoins changes in the market, and then decide to keep them or sell.
Activity: 116
July 28, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
Wise thing to do with altcoin is to invest it. Investing can be a lot like trading penny stocks – you can invest very small amounts of money in a wide-reaching portfolio, and you can choose the coins that you think have the best chance of long-term success.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
My recommendation is to keep the coin until the price goes up to a higher number.
Bounty gifts are usually a new coin so we have to wait a bit longer so that the price is high.
It may be that in the future bounty gift coins have increased prices and even reached in the TOP 10 in the Cryptocurrency market.
That's my input.
Pages:
Jump to: