Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 46. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
July 28, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I highly prefer for my altcoins to hold it for a very long time because the market price is continuously growing depending on the platform.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:57:58 AM
Now the market is falling. Therefore, it is better to keep in Bitcoin or ETH because they are more stable. Some altcoins may fall by 90% of the price and more!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 28, 2018, 02:50:50 AM
I plan to hold altcoins in the future, unless something too unexpected happens. I focus on long-term investments, because the crypto market will in any case regain its growth.
Top coins will do and those ambitious projects which will be introduce inside the .arket,holding for much longer period can bring better value, better to always have spare money for emergency purposes so there's no need to use or sell your coins when emergency happens you have alotted money to use.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
July 28, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

always determined the coins that has potential in holding and sell at the right time. In participating a bounty campaign choose an ico that has strong team and good development and we considered also the bounty manager that has hold more campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
I plan to hold altcoins in the future, unless something too unexpected happens. I focus on long-term investments, because the crypto market will in any case regain its growth.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
I always follow the new coins and sell them at the right time. This will keep me stable and profitable. In addition, I have been holding ETH for a long time.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 05:22:44 AM
Actually we have to wait after this time to gain profit. We can't see same prices in alt-coins so If when we catch good prices in coins, I will sell these and look to future.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
Much better to know first if what kind of tokens you have. After that you can determine if it is shitcoin or potential. To hold the potential and sell the shitcoins. Whether you like it or not I think that is the best thing to do.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
according to this, I will only try to hold it for a few days, while looking at its development, if it has good potential, I will hold it until the price is really high. Another way is, keep holding and buying another coin with your reserve fund for a loss recovery. it depends on the progress of the coin.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 27, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
Sell all of them and turn into another coin like ethereum maybe, in this situation we better hold coin in top 10 cmc. But if you dont like short term investment you can hold that coin until you satisfied about that price.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
I am confident in the prospects of altcoins. I plan to hold them until there is an opportunity. In any case, I will keep a minimum of a year, I am sure of their excellent potential.
Activity: 476
July 26, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
If these are not prospective projects, I try to sell the coins immediately, because over time their price only falls and falls and then the price doesn't recover. If it seems to me that the project has the strength to reach new heights, I try to hold it for 3-6 months to see the work of the promotion team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Currently, I'm holding all the altcoin I have!
I always believe they will increase in the future!
ALTCOIN will grow and give higher profits than Bitcoin investment
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 26, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
immediately sell Coins / tokens that have no future or good projects. choose Bounty or token that you follow to achieve hardcap / have a good progress on the project. and keep holding for coins that have a future .. i think you can see it from from their media. and make sure to always update with the project.
Activity: 574
July 26, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Many people are using the strategy of saving the coins for a long time. Because they will compare with the other exchanges. And if in different exchanges higher value selling they will try to send and then sell it. But if the price is still low in better hold the coin and wait for coins selling value go up again.
Activity: 21
July 24, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
Firstly, you need to know the current happenings and news concerning your coin, each and everyone of them. After been aware of the state of development, you can decide to buy more or sell to cut losses etc.
Activity: 134
July 26, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
When I get some altcoin, I will choose to sell 30% because I need to maintain my life, and the remaining 70% will continue to be retained. I believe it will bring me more profits in the future, so that I You can earn more money from it.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
July 26, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
everything is simple, coins that do not have prospects need to be sold, but coins that have a product you need to keep for a long time and you will get a good profit
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
There are these correction phases in cryptocurrencies where even if you think that the asset is valuable the price of the coin goes down and some coins cannot recover from that asset, therefore I would sell before the correction
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
It depends what you think of these coins. If you like them, and see great potential, than do not do anything, hold, and their value may will increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: