Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 54. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
I will be patient and calm and insist on long-term holding. I believe that the entire cryptocurrency will rise sharply and the bull market is coming. As long as you are patient, it will not let you down!
Activity: 31
July 12, 2018, 12:46:15 AM
I'm planning to hold it for a long term, Since I have a day job also, I can forget it and make more profit in the future
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
can only hold altcoin, there is no other option market conditions now it is not possible to sell it, or the loss will be earned. or another option is to buy some more assets because the market is also sluggish.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Just HODL, that is the only thing that i am looking to do with my altcoins and all the bitcoins that i have at the moment, that is the only thing that i want, and i care. I think that bitcoin will be much more than stronger soon, the same for some altcoins that are now on the market.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
There are coins that I keep in the long run. There are those that I sell at the first good opportunity, because I see no reason to hold. It all depends on the coin plan for its development and implementation in the real sector.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 11:06:31 PM
I just hodl altcoin with cheap price, low marketcap ( still has potential to growth ), great dev, and less total supply ( easy to pump ).
Activity: 79
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 11, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
I will hold them.
Since all my altcoins are really decent and I did a lot of research before buying. I confidently think they will age well.
I dont trade everyday. So I dont have desires to sell anytime soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:01:32 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
it's better if we just resist the coin or tokens that we have, until the state is stable again.
because if we sell today the exchange is difficult to read.
Activity: 114
July 11, 2018, 10:54:10 PM
all my altcoin is now on hold for a good profit in this coming months, i am waiting to them to get good profit before i will sell it in the market.  just be calm and dont too worried about the market as long as you didnt sell anything, everything is fine
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
Actually, I wish my altcoin to be useful in the real life. For example, I can buy pizza or a burger with my tokens/coins.
So, my asset not only as an asset but also can be used for a payment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:41:26 PM
Just hold it for the time being. Anyway you got it for free from bounty. Wait for it to stabilize and the market and maybe sell when their prices really pumps.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 11, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
The best option at this time, is to hold. There are times that coins that seem to have no value at first, might later worth huge amount if you can only hold. Patience is required at this point. Just hold and focus on other things.
We all know that this should be done, but it is impossible for the market to predict that it is very difficult to sell at a high price.

Hard but you have to take the risk of why you have to sell that for making some profit , even that this is too small for your capital that you may well if you may just save that there is a possibility that it can be beneficial for.
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 10:31:08 PM
The best option at this time, is to hold. There are times that coins that seem to have no value at first, might later worth huge amount if you can only hold. Patience is required at this point. Just hold and focus on other things.
We all know that this should be done, but it is impossible for the market to predict that it is very difficult to sell at a high price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
i think you should hold them a bit abd then sell them as the bull market is approaching it will be a good time to buy some new coins or trade
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 11, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
Depands, will based on the value of the time to decide. But normally i will just choose to sell and hold some for i want more capital to invest in new coin.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
I also do not hurry to sell coins when i get my bounties from projects. First you need to understand at what price you are about to sell your coins, if their is room for growth. Also, I would advise not to sell all the coins, if the price reaches the level that you yourself planned, and leave some part for the long term.
Activity: 224
https://eloncity.io
July 11, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
My suggestion is to hold because I'm thinking that while market will go up, all the alternative currencies would go up in price also, so then you would be maximum beneficial
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
I will hold my all altcoins, because cryptocurrency market correcting its value. So this the time to hold the Altcoins to make profits.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
It all depends on what you have altcoins . Some are better to sell at once, some are better to hold
Pages:
Jump to: