Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 57. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Individuals just have two choice, offer it for cut misfortune and trade turn out to be new coins, hold for benefit even need greater persistence than previously. I can't prescribed anything since you have distinctive mentality and procedure and I don't recognize what design. Be that as it may, I can reveal to you like this, you can offer it however misfortune incentive to secure resource frame greater misfortune and trade turn into another coins. Another way is, keep hold and purchase another coins with your go down store to recuperation misfortune. Take one alternative and good fortunes with you.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
I'll keep holding it because I know in near future it will take alot of profit/earnings to me and I will continues my investing to other highly potential alternative coins to have some income.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
 I don’t see sense to sell anything, the market is red, it is better to wait when all will be restored.The coins from not perspective projects I transferred to Ethereum, the coins normal I will hold.
Activity: 124
July 07, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Better hold for some time, Maybe later in the future will have a much better price. Especially if you see the current market conditions are down.
I have the same opinion as you. better hold a coin owned advance and closely monitor the development, is optimistic there will be a surge in prices. and keep in mind that in cryptocurrency patience is very important.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

very difficult in any choice, I prefer to altcoin that has a good rank like 100 alt up.
there are many options that can benefit from various speculations especially investing in ico, but today ico is no more just to make rich the developers and their team.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 07, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
Better hold for some time, Maybe later in the future will have a much better price. Especially if you see the current market conditions are down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 07, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
I will hold them, wait at least 1-2 years hodling. I believe the bull term will come within that time interval.
For me while this is our advantage to buy an affordable one it is much better to buy more cheaper coin and wait for a long time in regulated high prices that can gain good profits, this is the common strategies by individuals because they know it works.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
If you do not need money urgently, it will be better to hold the coin. 
Check the potential of that coins and also check whether those coins are listed in the exchange.  If those coins have potential then hold those as of now and sell it once it reaches maximum. However if i found that some coins in my profile are no more supported by its developers then i would exchange it with some other growing coin.Same i would advise you to choose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
I will hold them, wait at least 1-2 years hodling. I believe the bull term will come within that time interval.
Activity: 20
July 07, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
Of course, you should keep lots of all coins, except for low coin volume, and hold on to the target sales. Ok, when the growth rate is up, many people will buy your all-coin number. They sell and sometimes want to keep from selling them too, do not rush to sell when not many people realize their value.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
If you think your hurting about your loses maybe its time to sell your altcoins to avoid more damage to your asset and choose some promising tokens/coins that has potential and will bring more profit and income to you.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
Now the market is not in the best condition so I hold  my coins and wait for a more suitable moment to sell them later. I hope when the market turns up, I can sell at a higher price.
Now is the best time to fill full your bag with altcoins and tokens. And in my opinion, the market will go up at Q4 2018 after whales buy enough coins at this period Smiley . Hopefully about that.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
I'm sure everyone who holds altcoin will eventually sell it to meet the necessities of life. They want prices to always go up to make a profit but when the urgent need for their needs will be forced to sell it. It's all a fact of life, I experienced it myself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 07, 2018, 09:22:16 AM
Now the market is not in the best condition so I hold  my coins and wait for a more suitable moment to sell them later. I hope when the market turns up, I can sell at a higher price.
Activity: 6
July 07, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
No sense to sell them now. If you need money urgently, then sell. But good strategy is to hold them till price grown up. 
Activity: 122
July 07, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
if I think for now if we have enough money, we should see a good ICO for the future, it will But it is a bit risky, because we have to sort the coins that we have correctly to perform better performance and HODL forever until it can be improve promising results, Release coins that do not perform well in the crypto market and may look for other potential coins that we think are better.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
Taking into considerations  the value of altcoins today, it would be wiser to hold them  and wait until their value will increase. Though it might take a lot of time.

Totally agree here. Since the value of altcoins is at red. It would be better if you hold them until the time its value will go up. Keep on believing that the value of the altcoins will go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 07, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
If you want to get more profit I suggest it is a better option to hold on to your coins for some time and wait until the price  goes up. Patience is the key to success in such situations.
Activity: 500
July 06, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
Taking into considerations  the value of altcoins today, it would be wiser to hold them  and wait until their value will increase. Though it might take a lot of time.
Activity: 147
July 06, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
according to this, Maybe you can sell everything for one altcoin that you believe in, or hold it all for a long time. If one of them gets big,
maybe it's more than enough to cover and but here you have to remember your goal is a profit not how many coins you get.

Pages:
Jump to: