Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 51. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
I'd rather hold them for some time, their value seems to grow slowly with time, so I think aiming for long term investments is the best thing you could do, you can even invest some spared money on altcoins in order to develop your portfolio.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
Better hold your coin until the coin reaches the price at the time of ICO. ico project takes time to run his project according to the road map. wait until the coin price increases.

If you invest in the ICO and prices fall down, there're no options but to wait and hope. But in fact, this market quickly teaches how and where to invest your money. I wish more people could cope with such lessons and wouldn't leave the market before they understood that it was not the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
Wait for a good price for sale and sell at least half. If you have coins of very promising companies and you do not want to follow their course constantly then just drop them into a cold wallet and forget about them for several years.
Activity: 50
July 17, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
Only 20 mins left in ICO!

SLX FINAL ROUND = $0.04
Join the SLX Community Today!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
Don't miss out!
www.slate.io
#discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain
Edit
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
there are two options either to sell everything or to hold for long term, to sell at a loss I think not much there is a wish so my choice to hold. the market to be restored and coins will fly up
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
just hold until you forgot to have the token  Cool, it may be the usual bitcoin or no price at all  Grin it's a savings account for your son or even your grandson no one knows the future.
Activity: 117
July 15, 2018, 09:42:15 PM
as a real sword need to had been a state of affairs like this. all you need to do is stay calm and do not panic with the marketplace rate drop. my recommendation in case you are nevertheless capable of survive higher you keep your cash for a while to return. due to the fact I trust the market rate decline did now not remaining lengthy.
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
You have three options first keep them and just wait when prices is gonna go up hopefully, second option is sell them and then take the cash or invest in other coins , third is you can always give those coins to me and I will know what to do (joke).
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Depands on projects, it they are prospective, then hold, othervise turn it to to ETH or BTC and hold them.
Activity: 41
July 15, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Sort the coins you have that is really doing great execution and HODL for good until the point that it might build a promising outcome. Discharge those coins which are not having great execution in the crypto showcase and maybe search for another potential coins which you believe is improving the situation. In any case, before doing as such, make certain to consider the pattern in the market execution before contributing another coin.
Activity: 94
July 15, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
For me im planning on holding it until the value of the coin is high enough that I can gain more income for me. It is gopd to make a long term investment but if ever I see that the coin is in the down i might sell it.
Activity: 31
July 15, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
The crypto money market is currently at very low levels. received altcoins should be hold. We must have patience. otherwise we will suffer great loss
auy
Activity: 336
July 15, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
I will wait for the growth of bitcoin and sell them in parts. I no longer believe in this market
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
I will sell immediately my coin after bounty distribution and wait until the price fall. And then buy again when the price cheap and hold until it got higher price.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

As for me, I always choose what I can sell and what I can hold. Well, I just need to wait and be patient and you will soon get what you want. That is the increase or gain in your investment.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
July 15, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Better hold your coin until the coin reaches the price at the time of ICO. ico project takes time to run his project according to the road map. wait until the coin price increases.

That's true. But you need to constantly monitor the activity of the team. Sometimes, the promoters vanish all of a sudden leaving the project defunct or dead. In such cases you may incur huge losses.
Activity: 123
July 15, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
for now the market price is still downhill, but I have a lot of different alt coins, because I bought it for a cheaper price and I'll wait for them to hit the $ 10 price then I will sell all the coins I already have today, I am trying to hoard thousands of different coins after ICO and I hope that this step I will be able to profit a lot in the future.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Its still a good amount. I have been doing Airdrop and have collected a lot of worthless ethereum tokens which are sitting there and seems useless. Can't even get exchanged for anything as they are not listed on any exchange. And because of that i have just quit doing Airdrop, atleast most of them. Just hoping that if price goes high, they might become of some value.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

i am usually sell the coin that have a dropping price to ETH, not to fiat. With my ETH, i will contribute to the ICO projects.
Investing in ICO is risky but the return usually very promising in the future, you must do your own research before it.
One of the ICO i participate to support is EOT ICO. EOT is a blockchain game network, very interesting concept in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: