Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 50. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
Maybe hold them if you find that the market is declining, however, now it's rising and this is a good opportunity to sell
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 03:55:47 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
We are all in the same conditions, because prices fell on all coins. But I would advise you not to sell your coins, because the market will recover, prices will start to rise and you can earn more. Watch the price of your coins and wait for a good chance.
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
When you experience a shrinkage in the amount of investment you have, then you should remain calm so you can get the right solution. Crypto movement will continue to be done, where every decrease experienced will return again to its high price. So, keep your best altcoin until its price has increased again. Then you can harvest the sweet results you have tried so far.
Activity: 91
July 23, 2018, 03:09:38 AM
wait for events on the coin and sell with good growth. Invest in promising coins. But to choose them is the most difficult.
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 02:55:58 AM
I can't prescribed anything since you have distinctive mentality and procedure and I don't recognize what design. Be that as it may, I can reveal to you like this, you can offer it however misfortune incentive to secure resource frame greater misfortune and trade turn into another coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I think that today it is better to hold our altcoins for the future. They must necessarily restore their positions. After all, the krypto market already regularly faced with falls, but then restored its positions.
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
if you have many different altkoin, then it is in my opinion better to sell them and to buy perspective coins as it is very risky to hold small and unknown projects, they can soskamitsya
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:51:49 PM
I think the giant coin in the long-term would be more beneficial. Some people choose to hold as the market increasingly falls and prevent the occurrence of large losses. And I believe the market will soon recover and with the market which is currently falling, I prefer to invest again.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
i have some altocoins holding since last year,i am not expected that much failier in BTC, but now i am waiting for next pump up of bitcoin,from then i am holding my altos..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
July 21, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

It is better to invest in Masternode tokens where you can earn fixed and extra tokens on top of your original tokens. But selecting right Masternode tokens is very difficult task. If you don't have enough tokens t start Masternode on your own then you can stake to third party services where they will distribute rewards based on your holdings.

Activity: 23
July 21, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
I prefer to hold them as long as I can, since I'm aiming for long term investments, I can just hold it and focus on some other things, like bounty campaigns and airdrops, for example, or I can simply get a full time job.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

If bounty is just ended, you`d better hold for some time and then sell. But sometimes, when bounty is really promising I don’t sell at all.
Activity: 37
July 21, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
Yesterday, I invest in altcoins (ethereum, litecoin, MINEX, tron and pearl), the price is now on the market as never before low. At the end of the year, I'm sure the altcoins will rise.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
I will hold them even in the long term and wait the right price of my altcoins and i can get more profit from them, the rest of my altcoins that i think not have a potential to grow up of their prices i will sell them it is wasting my time to wait the high price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 21, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Now it is not profitable to sell, you have to wait for the bull market. Then I think many coins will grow. And now everything costs very little.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
I usually sell the coin that have a dropping price to ETH, not to fiat. With my ETH, i will contribute to the ICO projects. Investing in ICO is risky but the return usually very promising in the future, you must do your own research before it.One of the ICO i participate to support is EOT ICO. EOT is a blockchain game network, very interesting concept in crypto.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
Simply, if you need money badly then sell out of it. I know we take effort for it but if we really need it then this will be the least we can do for now. But if you don't need money, then just hold it until it have a such amount. Personally, I hold every coins that I get because every bounty that I joined is worth everything. And now I joined EON Protocol, there's no way to sell this because this is long term project and I don't want to regret it seeing go to the moon without me. Our bounty is still running so everyone can still hop in and join our growing community.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 01:43:30 AM
I need to improve in crypto world. That is Why I am participated in this site and I am as of now endeavor to peruse full archives and standards of gathering. I am now put resources into some altcoins and continue holding that till end of the late spring 2018. After summer I will offer them and take a few benefits.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
Personally, I plan to store all my coins, altcoins and tokens in the long run, because I believe that cryptocurrencies will cost more and become much more popular after a couple of years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
If it is an altcoin with growth potential then I will hold the long term. I believe that the next few years the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and have a very high value. So I will invest long term in crypto. I will also buy some altcoin in the top 20 for diversified capitalization. The top 5 altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, TRON and Monero.
Pages:
Jump to: