Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 64. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
17 is a considerable amount. I think if you hold it any longer, maybe one of them will be able to replace the rest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 05, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
If you have promising altcoins in your portfolio - my advice is to hodl them at least until the end of the year. Now is not the best time on the market to sell something.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 05, 2018, 06:49:23 AM
It's important to continuously monitor the altcoins you own, check out the progress they make through their github and blogs, and see if there is any red flag or not. You will then decide what to do with your altcoins.
Activity: 19
June 05, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
what I do with my altcoin will hold it long until the price rises and then I sell so my income is greater.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
Two choices, hold or sell, I think you can share the name you get the token, this is more conducive to our analysis, if it is promising, then long-term hold is a good choice!
Activity: 21
I will only try to let it in a few days, while looking at its development, if it has good potential, I will hold it until the price is really high. but when it begins to fade, I will also sell it, to avoid bigger losses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
If you birth sufficiency check, you birth to glad optic into ICOs. But it's a babyish barbaric. Because whether the plan is poors, we lose our money.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
If the current price does not suit you, and the project does have potential, then you can safely forget about it for 1-2 years. For you it will be a surprise when you see the price to which the coin will grow.
Activity: 168
I did a lot of research before I bought Altcoin. I saw that the Binance exchange can do safe and easy trading. The market was very depressed when I thought I could make money with Altcoin. I have to wait for it to appreciate.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I would say to hold for potential altcoins for long term and trade other ones which has flows in it.
Activity: 266
I think $ 350 is not a bit, but neither is it much. If you still believe crypto will grow you may have to hold it, at least in the next year.
Activity: 196
Maybe you can sell it all for one altcoin you believe in, or hold it all for a long time. If one of them gets big, maybe it's more than enough to cover the other.
Activity: 140
I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I think that at this moment you must be already aware that we are going through a bearish market period, so those of us who have been involved in the accumulation of cryptos through bounties or airdrops do not have many alternatives, just wait that an expected generalized rise in the market can be achieved in the médium term.

However, you should be also aware that many of the ICOs that may have given you some tokens will never reach the success they promised, so you should investigate on your own which cryptos should be sold now, and which should be hold in the medium term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
When you hodl your altcoins and seems no interest in getting it sold. I recommend to hodl it for a long time. When you hold your coins for a long time surely your altcoins will generate good return. Maybe more x10 of its original value. I am a hodler now but for my 2 months experience I already gained huge profits on holding my altcoins.
Activity: 476
There are coins that I keep in the long run. There are those that I sell at the first good opportunity, because I see no reason to hold. It all depends on the coin plan for its development and implementation in the real sector.
Activity: 392
April 14, 2018, 11:42:00 PM
You can sell it for cut loss and exchange for new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss.
Activity: 340
April 10, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
My recommendations with your bitcoins is to hold it until it will rise just like bitcoin when it was new or trade it to some altcoins.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 10, 2018, 07:39:30 PM
When investing in the cryptocurrency market I hope there will be a large profit for me to have a better life. That is the reason I will hold the long term, I will wait until the price increases to sell. Right now the price of the crypto is very low, I will buy a few more potential altcoin and hold them. I believe in the next few years the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and the price of all crypto will rise.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
Today's situation, hold is the best option. But some individuals selling their coins even in cheap and invest into other altcoins which is not bad If you know already that you are losing to much and there is no chances of growing up.
Pages:
Jump to: