Pages:
Author

Topic: what you worst experience on crypto - page 3. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 29, 2021, 12:42:52 AM
My worst experience is by getting chance cannot grave profit.  I just got some token that price starting level is just wow  but I hodl and now the price is so low 😢 . And I regret now for holding . I think till now it is my most worst  experience in crypto
Sometimes the decision to hold on is not the right decision,
with that bad experience I think you can also learn it so that when there is another opportunity you can maximize it and get a big profit,
What is clear is that what has happened is not to be regretted and it is better to keep looking forward
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 28, 2021, 11:30:42 PM
Definitely I have some worst experience in Cryptocurrency market. I joined market in 2017 when every coin is very low but I couldn't make bigger money because of my bad thinking of trading. Even the best reutrn of xvg I can't hold that, I used to buy on 4 Satoshi and sell on 5 satoshi. That is my worst experience and now I doing Bounties to accumulate crypto and earn some money
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
August 28, 2021, 01:27:12 PM
First of All, Your Question Can be " Whats Your Worst Experience In Crypto"
Lets Move toward the Answer, Peopel Uselly Says That Hold Is Gold , Actually Not Just Other Peoples I also believe In Crypto Hold Is Gold, But In The Last Btc Dump, It Was My Worst Experience To Hold And Not Sell On Top, Mostly Alts Reached to new ATH , and My Portfolio Was  also contain Many Alts , But I Can't Book Profit and hold and hold, and Suddenly when market dump, my portfolio almost gone to 70% loss also i don't have any BUSD or Usdt to take dips entries, so it was my worst experience in crypto. And Now Everytime I am Trying To Book Profits and hold some for long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 28, 2021, 12:39:04 PM
in cryptocurency there are so many scammers who commit fraud in various ways. We must be careful and our best to be able to protect the assets we have from being easily deceived. never give important data to anyone because it can harm us. because I once lost due to important data I gave to others who offered me an advantage.

The problem of scammers like this has been going on for a long time and is very difficult to remove from the cryptocurrency world, this is a challenge for crypto activists, and the advice you give is very appropriate that we must protect the important data that we have, I also recommend never storing data username and password in the browser that we use, it's better to save it in a file where only we know the location and don't be easily attracted by profit offers that require us to provide important data that we have.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
August 28, 2021, 10:14:01 AM

One of the worst experience that I had in crypto world as being a bounty hunter is when I participated for almost 6 months of doing signature campaign becomes waste of time and effort and I have plenty of those failed and scammed bounty campaigns that really broke my heart and made me have a very worst experiences.
but I'm sure you are aware of the risks you have taken.
Trust me, you're not the only one who has this kind of experience. old members must have had the same experience as you.
I'm sure all bounty hunters are very familiar with the risks of participating in the bounty campaign. It all depends on us how we can minimize the risk.
wish you success in the future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 28, 2021, 09:42:02 AM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
Getting scammed by giving away privatekeys to phishing website, lost my entire deposit for crypto that day worth 100$.
It was the worst day for me as a newbie then it was followed by series of wrong transactions, wrong trading and wrong investing. Until I muster my courage to seek help in this Forum, So glad there are still many good people out here who gave me tips plus I really researched more and more. and here I am, still engaging in cryptocurrency trading,bounties,investing and still learning, i never stop learning.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
August 28, 2021, 07:15:16 AM
well, you pretty much summed up all the bad experiences of all newbies back in 2017. The only thing that is missing there is giving private keys/seed phrase to phishing/fake websites. I've also seen some people give their money to fake giveaways.
be grateful to people that dont give private key to the fake website.
i just think about to take the advantage without spend my money, and when you can do with no reciprocal, it be a good chance.
i have bad experience when want to take profit by other exchanger with same coin. when i send to local exchanger, it take long time and loss some fund
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
August 27, 2021, 05:00:30 PM
in cryptocurency there are so many scammers who commit fraud in various ways. We must be careful and our best to be able to protect the assets we have from being easily deceived. never give important data to anyone because it can harm us. because I once lost due to important data I gave to others who offered me an advantage.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 20, 2021, 05:17:34 PM
My worst experience in crypto when I sold all my coins in a lower price because of fear that the value will continue to drop down and never climb back again but unfortunately after two weeks I saw the value of my coin increased too much which I really feel regret.
This is also experienced by most people in crypto investment. Many people are not patient to wait for the increase in their coins prices, so they sell all the coins too early. Unfortunately, when they checked again the coins prices in the next few days, it is even pumped greatly. This also can happen because of the lack of monitoring related to project progress. We must know that following the progress of the project that we invest in its coin, is very important. It can help us to know the potential of the price increase if the project plans an event in the near future. Some events such as burning, stacking, or trading competition, can trigger the price to increase.

Activity: 84
August 20, 2021, 04:35:22 PM
Like this is a say i don't pray to happen to me again, i can't forget when i trade on my own though then my friends do help me but that day just decided that i can do this my own but to be sincerely it a worst day, just went to trade  the coin not knowing am not actually trading the coin i wanted because i haven't get that experience.
I invested 500$ and i still lost 400$ for investing in wrong coin, that movement i was just angry with myself i don't pray for that again because it was a bad and worst experience in crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 18, 2021, 03:45:07 PM
Yes but strangely there have been so many bad experiences but there are some people who don't take advantage of the incident.
as for my worst experience with crypto maybe having tokens but never cared about those tokens until a few months later i realized i missed the opportunity to multiply profits when the token was pumped so strongly within a few days and after that dumped until it had no value.
Activity: 279
Merit: 3
August 18, 2021, 02:31:57 PM
Telling a bad experience in crypto will be a lesson for beginners who have just joined. I also had a bad experience in crypto, back in 2018. I got an email from a scammer saying that I have received a deposit of 1.7 ETH. The email includes a link that leads to a phishing web and enters a private key to log in. until finally my balance was stolen until it runs out. but it happened when I didn't know about crypto yet and was tempted by the big prizes.
Activity: 658
August 18, 2021, 02:28:06 PM
I've known about crypto for a long time but only heard from friends and haven't really learned about it. I started crypto from this forum, with an invitation from one of my friends who is certainly active in the trading field. Initially, it was all about bounty hunters who could earn crypto without cash. so I'm interested.
But after he introduced the forum, he didn't teach me about bounty. Until one day when asked to talk about here, you must have felt something detrimental, ranging from project fraud, panic selling by selling with a small profit, even though in the near future it will increase many times and eventually regret it.
and my unforgettable experience is when I buy coins in large quantities because conditions keep going up and when I buy, I hope to continue to increase and it turns out that the coins go down drastically in an instant without getting back up.
Those are all valuable lessons for me so that in the future I will be more careful to start again
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 18, 2021, 02:13:27 PM
My worst experience in crypto when I sold all my coins in a lower price because of fear that the value will continue to drop down and never climb back again but unfortunately after two weeks I saw the value of my coin increased too much which I really feel regret. If I hadn't just sold early, I would have earn huge money from crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2021, 01:30:28 PM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

Not aware of USDT. It's a very bad experience.

so today I have massive experience so I know how to play the game. Let's share experiences to enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
I have the same experience this time I have 5 eths but I can not utilise it. another I my balance was cur token 500 when the price went $5 per cur token I have stock maybe price will increase after that, price dumped and it was my worst experience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 18, 2021, 12:00:50 PM
Sometimes I have analyzed a project from several factors, analyzed the whitepaper, team, allocation of funds, the level of community support for a project and the market cap of a project. by the time the sale was over they reached the market cap and were successful, that's when the bear market just started, and because I was too enthusiastic about crypto, I decided to hold long term, and what I got, I lost almost 99% on the ICO purchase . I've come to the conclusion, maybe I'm too greedy and too FOMO. and it makes people suffer a very big loss.
Activity: 658
Catena X
August 18, 2021, 11:37:52 AM
I suggest that before throwing funds into crypto money, make sure you have done your research and really studied the crypto asset you are looking for. Not only to study the coin, but also to learn the technology that embodies the crypto asset. Learn about the prospects and how the technology that underpins the coin works.
Another thing that is also important to know is how many coins the asset is issued annually or in total. Then, how big is the market capitalization and daily trading volume. The more diligent you study, the less risk you will bear because you can mitigate as early as possible.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
August 18, 2021, 09:21:02 AM

I Have the same experience like yours but, the amount of loss that i experience was higher than you (about 1k$ lost, scammers)

Because i got scammed and lost so many (i got scammed TWICE, shame on me Cry ), my motivation to do cryptocurrency was down to the bottom. Luckily after that, i got some good bounty and airdrops that covers almost the total loss of my money.

It's not usual for a person to continue after getting scam, most will stop and forget about the place in the process

on moving forward. But lucky for you since you did not give up and you pursue your chances to this industry, and

while in the process you did managed to earn it back and you learned after.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 18, 2021, 08:09:07 AM

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers

I Have the same experience like yours but, the amount of loss that i experience was higher than you (about 1k$ lost, scammers)

Because i got scammed and lost so many (i got scammed TWICE, shame on me Cry ), my motivation to do cryptocurrency was down to the bottom. Luckily after that, i got some good bounty and airdrops that covers almost the total loss of my money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
August 18, 2021, 07:37:29 AM

Cheers

This is why the crypto world cannot be forced if you do not have good knowledge, there are many ways to lose money here, whether intentional or not, this can be overcome if knowledge of crypto already exists in that person, I think this is a natural thing to happen to anyone.

Especially now that there are many projects that are fraudulent in nature without being able to analyze properly, almost everyone has experienced it, both in large and small amounts, but whatever we have experienced, it is not a reason to just stop.
Pages:
Jump to: