Pages:
Author

Topic: What's effect Facebook banned will have on ICOs today - page 3. (Read 1114 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
Well, I think existing ICO pages are remaining, but without ads, just for conversation and any updates for community
No way, Facebook is important media and community in ICO. The news of ico is spread out through Facebook community,  groups,  and pages. If Facebook is banned ico News can't spread the world.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

I think the current ban is due to shark cargoes Smiley Few days ago the market was pumping capital Smiley That is a good signal.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
To the best of my knowledge it wil help reduce low end scam icos
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
Have you noticed the upsurge in steemit usage? That's the adoption for decentralized platforms calling. In my opinion, the Facebook ban will have more positive effect on cryptocurrency in the long run
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I think that in general, the advertising of ICO projects from the ban on advertising them in the social network Facebook will not suffer. Most investors are already familiar from specialized forms, such as this one, and can continue to choose ICO projects they like for investment. This social network is not designed to advertise ICO projects and the emergence of investors who are just there interested in advertising ICO, most likely, is of an accidental nature. Such a ban will increase the role of forums such as this, so signatories will only benefit from this campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
There are good and bad effects I guess, the good effect is the novice investor will not be easy anymore to invest in ICOs that they see on facebook ads, meaning it will reduce people who will be fooled on ICOs. The bad effect may have an impact on the crypto price that will fall hard because that ban, maybe.
Activity: 994
It has a positive effect even people does not like the sound of it. Removing the Ads will make the people search further rather than putting their investment on ICOs that they see the most.
The only good effect that this is going to have is that there are going to be less people being scammed by suspicious icos and to me that is a very good thing but that is also going to have a bad effect there are many icos that are going to be unable to get enough funding and this means that there are some projects that could become successful but that are never going to be developed.
Activity: 94
A new coin site refusing to advertising other ICOs? Not too shocking. Facebook and the intelligence agencies want to centralize cryptocurrency. Some banks do too, once they can figure out how to refund thefts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
It has a positive effect even people does not like the sound of it. Removing the Ads will make the people search further rather than putting their investment on ICOs that they see the most.
Activity: 462

I'm currently working with Vreo.io and their bounty extends to a  large number of resources. I think Facebook banned  willn't greatly affect the outcome, they've got YouTube, Telegram,  Blog articles, Twitter, Medium.com, LinkedIN, Signature, Translation, Proof-read Campaign. 
In addition, I think soon will Bounty for Quora, Steemit, Reddit

Currently, the ban on ICO ads from Facebook has hardly had any impact on the performance of ICO projects, which only partially affected investor sentiment initially. Currently I find that Steemit channel is also receiving quite a lot of support from many projects when being advertised on Steemit social network.
Activity: 27

I'm currently working with Vreo.io and their bounty extends to a  large number of resources. I think Facebook banned  willn't greatly affect the outcome, they've got YouTube, Telegram,  Blog articles, Twitter, Medium.com, LinkedIN, Signature, Translation, Proof-read Campaign. 
In addition, I think soon will Bounty for Quora, Steemit, Reddit

Activity: 70
The social network Facebook has banned all advertising of crypto-currencies and the primary placement of tokens (ICO).
The new rules, according to the official Facebook blog, prohibit advertising of financial products and services, "which are often associated with misleading or deceptive promotion methods."
The ban on advertising crypto and ICO extends to Instagram, as well as the network Audience Network, which places advertisements in third-party applications.
Facebook will identify and remove such advertisements and ask users to report cases of violation of the new rules.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
To my knowledge not just facebook, even twitter and google will do the same as facebook. it will be very difficult for ICOs projects to be reached an investors, the only path ICOs project must use bounty hunter services. and a bounty hunter should be able to promote ICOs projects without using facebook, twitter, and blogging.

Now bounty campaign is must needed to promote the project. If they didn't do it nothing will work on it here on promotion side. May in future we at get more campaign because of this Twitter and Facebook's move.
Bitcoiners will never fall whatever happen in this world. They may block many holes but bitcoin talk will be long lasting and we all will help on promoting project to the real investors.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
To my knowledge not just facebook, even twitter and google will do the same as facebook. it will be very difficult for ICOs projects to be reached an investors, the only path ICOs project must use bounty hunter services. and a bounty hunter should be able to promote ICOs projects without using facebook, twitter, and blogging.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think Facebook banned ICOs ads is a good sign for the crypto market.
As for as we know Facebook is the largest social network, nowadays any people use facebook like the tool to promote their product and many ICOs are also using Facebook to promote their projects but most of them is bad projects, they are using Facebook to approaching investors and scam. This made aroused suspicion with crypto currency so Facebook banned ICOs ads will help the market is better than.
Activity: 94
Now the trend of the block chain is getting worse and worse, and no application has started with ico! Not even the project appraisal agency and the third-party audit!

So Facebook's ban on ico advertising is a complex act for investors before it has any authority to regulate ico.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

I think on the ICO it wouldn't affect in any way, most likely there will be changes in the Bounty. But in my opinion there is enough other resources for campaign. It possible that Riddle would be more popular in Bounty companies. I'm in the German project Vreo.io  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876 And there besides Facebook there are Medium, Twitter, Youtube, Telegram, Blog articles, Signature, Linkedin campaigns
It is not like ads are not even running as it is and as long as you can prove the legitimacy, you can still get your ads running. A lot of pages were locked as a result of this and after proving themselves to be a legal company, they were re-opened.

Although, I see no way this is generally going to affect ICOs in general, since it is not like the only medium where such things can be done, but I totally believe the move will surely help to curb out some scam ICOs. Because when the promotional methods are narrowing down then chances of fishing with random people also get narrowed down which may lead to less exposure for non-appropriate ICOs.

There is no big changes will be happen with the stop of ico in facebook but facebook is main social sites and there many people will turns into negative thought of crypto currencies so it will be an bad thing for crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

I think on the ICO it wouldn't affect in any way, most likely there will be changes in the Bounty. But in my opinion there is enough other resources for campaign. It possible that Riddle would be more popular in Bounty companies. I'm in the German project Vreo.io  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876 And there besides Facebook there are Medium, Twitter, Youtube, Telegram, Blog articles, Signature, Linkedin campaigns
It is not like ads are not even running as it is and as long as you can prove the legitimacy, you can still get your ads running. A lot of pages were locked as a result of this and after proving themselves to be a legal company, they were re-opened.

Although, I see no way this is generally going to affect ICOs in general, since it is not like the only medium where such things can be done, but I totally believe the move will surely help to curb out some scam ICOs. Because when the promotional methods are narrowing down then chances of fishing with random people also get narrowed down which may lead to less exposure for non-appropriate ICOs.
Activity: 994
Facebook have it new policy pertaining to initial coins offerings 'ICOs' . The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote ICO on it platform.
The banned is due to the fact there are so many companies who are advertising ICOs that are not currently operating in good standards and faith.
In the meantime, Facebook is encouraging people to report content that violates this new policy.
What effect do you think this will have on ICOs and future  of cryptocurrencies?
There are going to be many effects out of this policy, the effects for Facebook are very obvious they're going to lose a source of revenue and as a business that is never a good thing also to me that is very suspicious so if I do not trust in Facebook already then this only rises my suspicions of Facebook, and the consequences for icos are very simple as well they will not get as much money simple as that.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Facebook have it new policy pertaining to initial coins offerings 'ICOs' . The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote ICO on it platform.
The banned is due to the fact there are so many companies who are advertising ICOs that are not currently operating in good standards and faith.
In the meantime, Facebook is encouraging people to report content that violates this new policy.
What effect do you think this will have on ICOs and future  of cryptocurrencies?

I think the effect of banning ico advertisement in facebook is very minimal, although there are lot of audience and potential investor in fb but they are still new in crypto and they will just be a future cancer in crypto currency. There are still few good platform that is good for advertisement like in quora and reddit website so i dont see it will affect at all.
Pages:
Jump to: