Pages:
Author

Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital? - page 13. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 133
Both, Since starting a business is not that easy. An Idea is an Idea no matter how big or small it is. In addition, Capital and the idea must be justifiable. There people who didn't have a successful business journey due to improper allocation and lack of research. It's better to start small even though you have a great idea. Security of tenureship must be the priority, not the revenue itself from the start.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
You will need to have a good idea of the kind of business that you want to set up and at the same time you need enough capital though it all depends on the types of business that you want to start. All in all you will need the two for you succeed in your business if you really want to succeed in your business.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Both of course, make sense, if you have big ideas and don’t have big capital it’s useless. But if you have big capital you can start to think about what business do you want. Money is a big involvement if you want to go to a business, especially if you want big business.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Money (capital) answereth all things. I just borrowed a Bible quote there. A big idea without a capital to back it up is a mere dream. It will die when the sleep is gone. Every idea has always come with a financial backup for it to be a reality. Sometimes that backup has come as direct from the big idea guy himself or from a sponsor. But there has always been capital support. Money is more important here.
I think that One without the other is simply not real for existence. Try to get money if you have good ideas for business. Or vice versa, when you have money and start looking for where to invest it, so that money would work in business. This is another problem. Rather, when these opportunities are absent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Without capital you don’t step forward anymore in the same way without Big idea you don’t go far. So both are important. But its true that if you have Big capital you run your business with your small or not so good idea. In this purpose I can say Big Capital is the First priority. If you fail with small Idea than they have the chance to run next with your bad experience or rest of the Capital. Now come to the Big idea, if you have big idea and you don’t have capital or big capital what will you do? You don’t anything with your idea either share your idea each other or friends to raised fund giving the reality of your idea. So both are So much important and you can’t be successful without combination.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

A big idea is always the most basic foundation for any sort of project to gain success and all the funding will arrive when the idea is shown to be unique to the world of investors. Just take the example of FileCoin which began with a wonderful idea of cloud storage and look at how much they grossed across all of their token sales.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
Money (capital) answereth all things. I just borrowed a Bible quote there. A big idea without a capital to back it up is a mere dream. It will die when the sleep is gone. Every idea has always come with a financial backup for it to be a reality. Sometimes that backup has come as direct from the big idea guy himself or from a sponsor. But there has always been capital support. Money is more important here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
When it comes to planning a business then of course must have big idea which is how to become your business good and successful in the future 'cause you will end up to stress and more problems if you don't have any idea how to progress your business.  And of course most important when you're planning a business is capital so that you can provide such things for your business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Both ideas and capitals are so important, because ideas without capital amounts to nothing, and capitals without ideas amounts to wastage, but capital play major role in esterblishment of business venture.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I have seen businesses that started  huge capital but could not stand the test of time due to lack of great ideas and innovations to take the business to the next level.Society is moving forward so a business that does well today might need some changes to be accepted in the near future.This is where ideas and innovations matter so if the business idea is vision less then in no time they business will be outdated.In my opinion big ideas are more important than big capital.If the idea is big enough,big capital c an always be raised.
Activity: 286

In the era of crowdsale, your idea is the most important thing. People are willing to pay for idea that could make their life better, however there are a lot of scammers who use that zeal for personal enrichment. It reflects badly on the entire industry in general.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I think big idea matters more even if the capital that you have is nominal if you have idea then you can actually make the best out of .
It's not the money that always wins.
When we look closely we would be able to see that capital can be earned easily in the future if the idea is lit, where as with just money instead of getting the annual interest from the bank they are not that useful
l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I think a combination of both, big money can make bad ideas into a decent project. With a great idea you can probably deliver a good product with limited funds, or get investments pretty easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

you need them both, if you have big idea and you just have small capital then whats big idea can do in your business?
Activity: 101
Well for me if you want to start a business is not only having enough capital but also you have a good idea because there are lots of businesses at first it starts good but it wont last longer, make a good decision and take more time to build an idea of having a business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
In starting a business it's big capital that is needed. If you have a very good, big and innovative idea without good capital it's just a wish that will never come true.
Activity: 280
Big idea is more important when starting a business.Whatever the capital is more or less,if the idea isn't correct then it'll be lose.So before proper idea is needed,the focus of capital can't be hidden.
Well you are right for me as well having good and big idea or huge knowledge about something is much better than having only big capital,. As in my own experience two of my friends invested in bitcoin, one of the friends bought a lot of bitcoin at once and sold recently at low price, so he earned small profit for panic selling, while the other one bough only few bitcoin he is holding till now so his profit is higher than the first one, so I think with big idea and planning we can earn huge profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
For me to have a big amount of money or capital is important to start a new business. But you need also a good idea so that when you have capital or money it is easy to start a business,only to do is a hardwork,positive mind that you will be success on your business.

Clubbing together will give the more value for the money you are investing now. I mean that project will get successful for sure. There are many familiar projects comes to the market frequently but in that also who comes with the different proposal means they will be shine in the market.
For example recently FoxConn mobile started manufacturing mobile with the blockchain integration. Same thing with the different idea also go bigger in the market. Check the perfect ICO such kind of that invest if you want.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Big capital should come first before big idea. You will just be frustrated if you have come up with such a good idea but in the end, you can't do it because of the lack of funds to do so. Having a small capital will only limit your idea but on the contrary, if you have a big capital, your imagination is your limit. You can so all sorts of things that you think will benefit you without worrying too much.
Activity: 115
For me to have a big amount of money or capital is important to start a new business. But you need also a good idea so that when you have capital or money it is easy to start a business,only to do is a hardwork,positive mind that you will be success on your business.
Pages:
Jump to: