Pages:
Author

Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital? - page 17. (Read 1210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Best guess: Thomas Edison's stance on this where he said "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration".

I would quote Nikola Tesla over Edison if I knew of a good quotation Tesla made which applies here. There could be interesting contrasts between Edison and Tesla that are relevent. Tesla was a big idea guy who generally lacked capital. Edison was more about hard work and smart business than big ideas and had big capital support. In the AC versus DC electrical supply contest, Tesla defeated Edison. This could mean big ideas or the right ideas win against big capital, sometimes.

Your topic could apply to banks and fiat in competition to crypto currency. Banks and fiat have big capital. Bitcoin and crypto currencies have big ideas. Which is more important? Maybe we will find out.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
Capital is the most importang thing,you can have great idea if you have huge capital.You need resources inorder to create something that you can earn huge profit, if this business would be adopted by the consumers then you were lucky in this field cause if not most probably you will start pack things off.
There were entrepreneurs that started their business with small capital and in the long run it slowly gaining profit,i think its their strategy to start with little capital inorder that its just easy to handle things if business would fail,if they see that it needs big capital to have some improvement then i guess thats the time they pour big money on it,seeing that they could become successful in their fields of business.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I think the answer is pretty much obvious. Of course you have to have a large capital in order to make your big idea feasible. Big ideas do not secceed with little efforts, especially money as capital. Yes we can make big ideas first, but it should be accompanied by small plans and plan B's. By achieveing those small plans you shall achieve your Big idea
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
Pages:
Jump to: