Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program? - page 2. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
The most vital thing that pushes me to take an interest in abundance programs is that. Every abundance program gives me the chance to gain some new useful knowledge. Something altogether unique and fulfilling. This road kinda sets me up to be prepared to have an abundance program for my idea. With each white paper I read, I am enhanced with alot of learning about the quality and shortcoming of each venture I take an interest in.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
This should be the same for a lot of us. The most important thing that makes me participate in bounties is the fact that I need the extra earnings/Investments. I feel that it is such a good way to get something out of the industry, without actually putting my money in it, even though I might be investing something probably more precious - time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Bounty campaign is also the same as investment while others invest they money you chose to invest your time and at that the most important thing in joining a bounty campaign is to first of all see if the project is a good project having potential to add to the development of the ecosystem generally and also adding to you financial and investment life in particular.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
Doing bounties is my first option to make money using cryptocurrencies without any investments because it is really worth it if we got paid paid on it. There are factors that I considered everytime I join a bounty program like : the total amount of rewards allocated to the bounty, the percentage of the type I want to participate with from the total amount, the position of the bounty manager and the number of followers in their social media sites or the people they have in their community.
Activity: 345
Simply because it is like earning profit without the means of investing. Participating on bounties doesn't require a certain amount of money or crypto in order to join. It would just be hardwork on promoting a particular project in order to be eligible with the rewards at the end of the campaign period. This allows those who are non-investors to be still into cryptocurrencies despite of the lack of interest on investing.
Activity: 113

Thats right mate, if you work on a bounty, then we must have the right strategy to reduce the waste of time. I will see the number of participants. If the number of participants has exceeded 2000, then I should look for another bounty.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Why? Promoting a project for money sounds like a win-win situation. There are many factors that I consider as essential for projects I am interested in. It is a big plus to have an already working product or MVP, at least. The next question is "How far are they from reaching the soft cap" or "How active community is on channels" which usually depends on the stage of an ICO. Next are partnerships and requirements in a particular bounty thread. It takes a lot of time to find one like that, but the result is worth it most of the time  Wink.
brand new
Activity: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I think that the thing that gets me the most to join a bounty campaign is to look at their goal, make sure that it is a realistic goal which can be achieved, some of the icos put caps that are unrealistic so with projects like that you know that they are never going to launch. Also when I look the team members up on linkedin to make sure that they are the ones that they say they are.
Activity: 107
What is certain is that the first thing that is considered for me is how much the prize distribution is distributed, if the allocation is large, then I will take part in the bounty, then see the bounty manager, I prefer the experienced bounty manager.
Activity: 94
I joined the bounty activity to make money. I believe everyone has the same purpose as me! Because the bounty mission can be used as an amateur career! It doesn't take up too much of our time!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bounty allowed to earn money.Now the picture has changed due to the new market situation and the rules of the forum.Therefore, I am increasingly inclined to give up the bounty in the future.
copper member
Activity: 364

Participating in bounties helps me become more aware of the current events and information of bitcoin. It seems that i am on board on the daily happenings of the market and at the same time you are earning especially of your projects succeeds.

Activity: 96
The first thing that attracts me to a bounty campaign  is  the concept. I am crazy about new and innovative concept. I am participating in Taucoin bounty campaign because of it unique new concept which is  proof of  transaction  consensus.
Activity: 476
I am joining bounty programs because of faith in the project and future income that it can bring to me.
Activity: 154
In addition to earning tokens, this is a good opportunity to learn how to analyze projects for their prospects. Also the opportunity to learn to distinguish fraudulent projects.
Activity: 126
To make money from your campaign and nothing more, this is likened to the general axiom which States; **the Baker doesn't bake bread because the Masses are hungry neither do the butcher sales meat because of the Masses but there is always an ulterior motive***

In that regard, for me to participate in any bounty, I must first develop that profit oriented thought, this area of interested could be related to the worth of that particular bounty token to dollar, time duration of the bounty and that sense of making cash from it will now motivate me to participate effectively in the bounty, the information on the Ann thread, all these accumulated together can trigger me to participate in any bounty.
Activity: 336
Bounty company, this is a great opportunity to get project tokens, completely free. Another reason, for me, is the coolness of the project.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Mostly because bountry manager. I am choosing bounty first what i look is who is the bounty manager, if manager have good reputation, i will join. Many scam ICOs and bounty not paid but with reputable manager, i am believe it can be avoided
Activity: 532

Joining the bonus campaign brings me great rewards and experience. I also have to spend a lot of time to participate, so my concern is a good and successful ICO. That means they pay high and full reward.
Pages:
Jump to: